The Innovation Systems of Latin America and the Caribbean
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alcorta, Ludovico & Peres, Wilson, 1995. "Innovation Systems and Technological Specialization in Latin America and the Caribbean," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 9, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Mani, Sunil, 1999. "Public Innovation Policies and Developing Countries In a Phase of Economic Liberalisation," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 02, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Richard Lipsey, 2002. "Some Implications Of Endogenous Technological Change For Technology Policies In Developing Countries," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4-5), pages 321-351.
- Chudnovsky, Daniel, 1999. "Science and technology policy and the National Innovation System in Argentina," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Dominique Guellec & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe De La Potterie, 2003.
"The impact of public R&D expenditure on business R&D,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 225-243.
- Dominique Guellec & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2000. "The Impact of Public R&D Expenditure on Business R&D," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2000/4, OECD Publishing.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Dominique Guellec, 2003. "The impact of public R&D expenditure on business R&D," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6213, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Alice Lam, 1998. "Tacit Knowledge, Organisational Learning and Innovation A Societal Perspective," DRUID Working Papers 98-22, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Mytelka, Lynn & Farinelli, Fulvia, 2000. "Local Clusters, Innovation Systems and Sustained Competitiveness," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 5, United Nations University - INTECH.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:4283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .