Rational under-pricing in bidding strategy: a real options model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krishna Mochtar & David Arditi, 2001. "Pricing strategy in the US construction industry," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 405-415.
- Michael Garvin & Charles Cheah, 2004. "Valuation techniques for infrastructure investment decisions," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 373-383.
- Sarkar, Sudipto, 2003. "The effect of mean reversion on investment under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 377-396, November.
- Kim, In-Gyu, 1998. "A model of selective tendering: Does bidding competition deter opportunism by contractors?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 907-925.
- Tien Foo Sing, 2002. "Time to build options in construction processes," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 119-130.
- Gjolberg, Ole & Guttormsen, Atle G., 2002. "Real options in the forest: what if prices are mean-reverting?," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 13-20, May.
- Tirole, Jean, 1986. "Procurement and Renegotiation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(2), pages 235-259, April.
- Kwong Wing Chau, 1997. "Monte Carlo simulation of construction costs using subjective data: response," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 109-115.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- C. Perry & I. D. Greig, 1975. "Estimating the Mean and Variance of Subjective Distributions in PERT and Decision Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(12), pages 1477-1480, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Author-Name: Luca Di Corato & Cesare Dosi & Michele Moretto, 2014. "Bidding for Conservation Contracts," Working Papers 2014.65, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- João Adelino Ribeiro & Paulo Jorge Pereira & Elísio Brandão, 2013. "Volume Uncertainty in Construction Projects: a Real Options Approach," CEF.UP Working Papers 1309, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:267:y:2018:i:1:p:368-380 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chiara D’Alpaos & Michele Moretto & Paola Valbonesi & Sergio Vergalli, 2013.
"Time overruns as opportunistic behavior in public procurement,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 25-43, September.
- Chiara D’Alpaos & Michele Moretto & Paola Valbonesi & Sergio Vergalli, 2012. "Time Overruns as Opportunistic Behavior in Public Procurement," Working Papers 2012.78, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
KeywordsReal options; pricing; bidding strategy; tendering;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:conmgt:v:24:y:2006:i:5:p:475-484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCME20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.