Long-run growth empirics and new challenges for unified theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory Clark, 2007. "Introduction to A Farewell to Alms: A Brief Economic History of the World," Introductory Chapters, in: A Farewell to Alms: A Brief Economic History of the World, Princeton University Press.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stern, David I. & Enflo, Kerstin, 2013.
"Causality between energy and output in the long-run,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 135-146.
- Stern, David & Enflo, Kerstin, 2013. "Causality Between Energy and Output in the Long-Run," Lund Papers in Economic History 126, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- David I. Stern & Kerstin Enflo, 2013. "Causality Between Energy and Output in the Long-Run," CAMA Working Papers 2013-01, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Madsen, Jakob B. & Robertson, Peter E. & Ye, Longfeng, 2019.
"Malthus was right: Explaining a millennium of stagnation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 51-68.
- Jacob B. Madsen & Peter E. Robertson & Longfeng Ye, 2019. "Malthus Was Right: Explaining a Millennium of Stagnation," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 19-16, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Crafts & Terence C. Mills, 2017.
"Six centuries of British economic growth: a time-series perspective,"
European Review of Economic History,
Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 141-158.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Mills, Terence C., 2016. "Six Centuries of British Economic Growth: a Time-Series Perspective," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 297, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Crafts, Nicholas & Mills, Terence C, 2016. "Six Centuries of British Economic Growth: a Time-Series Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 11427, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peretto, Pietro F., 2018. "Robust endogenous growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 49-77.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:45:y:2013:i:28:p:3973-3987. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.