Managerial efficiency and hospitality industry: the Portuguese case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fried, Harold O. & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Shelton S. (ed.), 1993. "The Measurement of Productive Efficiency: Techniques and Applications," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195072181.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yaguo Deng & Helena Veiga & Michael P. Wiper, 2019. "Efficiency evaluation of hotel chains: a Spanish case study," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 115-139, June.
- José Solana-Ibáñez & Manuel Caravaca-Garratón & Lorena Para-González, 2016. "Two-Stage Data Envelopment Analysis of Spanish Regions: Efficiency Determinants and Stability Analysis," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 10(3), September.
- Paulo MaÃ§Ã£s Nunes & ZÃ©lia Serrasqueiro, 2017. "Short-term debt and long-term debt determinants in small and medium-sized hospitality firms," Tourism Economics, , vol. 23(3), pages 543-560, May.
- Cox, Adam & Craig, Russell & Tourish, Dennis, 2018. "Retraction statements and research malpractice in economics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(5), pages 924-935.
- Oliveira, Ricardo & Pedro, Maria Isabel & Marques, Rui Cunha, 2013. "Efficiency and its determinants in Portuguese hotels in the Algarve," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 641-649.
- Angel Higuerey & Christian Viñan-Merecí & Zulema Malo-Montoya & Valentín-Alejandro Martínez-Fernández, 2020. "Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) for Measuring the Efficiency of the Hotel Industry in Ecuador," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(4), pages 1-18, February.
- Zutao Deng & Yan Gao & Bin Liang & Alastair M Morrison, 2020. "Efficiency evaluation of hotel operations in Mainland China based on the superefficiency SBM model," Tourism Economics, , vol. 26(2), pages 276-298, March.
- Marco Corsino & Enrico Zaninotto, 2012. "Revealing the influence of managerial practices and entrepreneurs' characteristics on hotel efficiency," DISA Working Papers 2012/03, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised May 2012.
- Hsiao-Yin Chen & Chin-wei Huang & Yung-Ho Chiu, 2017. "An intertemporal efficiency and technology measurement for tourist hotel," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 85-96, August.
- Corne, Aurélie, 2015. "Benchmarking and tourism efficiency in France," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 91-95.
- José Manuel Cordero & Cristina Polo & Daniel Santín & Gabriela Sicilia, 2016. "Monte-Carlo Comparison of Conditional Nonparametric Methods and Traditional Approaches to Include Exogenous Variables," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 483-497, October.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:43:y:2011:i:22:p:2895-2905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.