Asymmetric effects of interest rate changes: the role of the consumption-wealth channel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "Introduction to "A Theory of the Consumption Function"," NBER Chapters,in: A Theory of the Consumption Function, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert R. Bliss & George G. Kaufman, 2002. "Explaining bank credit crunches and procylicality," Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Jul.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "A Theory of the Consumption Function," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie57-1, December.
- Nicholas Apergis & Stephen M. Miller, 2004. "Consumption Asymmetry and the Stock Market: Further Evidence," Working papers 2004-19, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khundrakpam, Jeevan Kumar, 2013. "Are there Asymmetric Effects of Monetary Policy in India?," MPRA Paper 53059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paradiso, Antonio & Casadio, Paolo & Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2012. "US inflation and consumption: A long-term perspective with a level shift," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1837-1849.
- Imran Hussain Shah & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2017.
"Seeking price and macroeconomic stabilisation in the euro area: The role of house prices and stock prices,"
IREA Working Papers
201710, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2017.
- Imran Hussain Shaha & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2017. "Seeking price and macroeconomic stabilisation in the euro area: The role of house prices and stock prices," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1707, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- repec:gam:jijfss:v:6:y:2018:i:2:p:57-:d:150855 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew William (Andy) Mullineux, 2010. "Financial innovation and social welfare," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(3), pages 243-256, July.
- Casadio, Paolo & Paradiso, Antonio, 2010. "Inflation and consumption in a long term perspective with level shift," MPRA Paper 25980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:43:y:2011:i:16:p:1991-2001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.