What money buys: clients of street sex workers in the US
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Marina Della Giusta & Maria Laura Di Tommaso & Isilda Shima & Steinar Strøm, 2006. "What money buys: clients of street sex workers in the US," CHILD Working Papers wp12_06, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Della Giusta, Marina & Di Tommaso, Maria Laura & Shima, Isilda & Strøm, Steinar, 2006. "What money buys: clients of street sex workers in the US," Memorandum 10/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuel Cameron & Alan Collins, 2003.
"Estimates of a Model of Male Participation in the Market for Female Heterosexual Prostitution Services,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 271-288, November.
- Cameron, S. & Collins, A., 2001. "Estimates of a Model of Male Participation in the Market for Female Heterosexual Prostitution Services," Papers 139, Portsmouth University - Department of Economics.
- Nussbaum, Martha C, 1998. ""Whether from Reason or Prejudice": Taking Money for Bodily Services," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(2), pages 693-724, June.
- Samuel Cameron, 2002. "The Economics of Sin," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2582.
- Samuel Cameron & Alan Collins & Neill Thew, 1999.
"Prostitution services: an exploratory empirical analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(12), pages 1523-1529.
- Collins, A. & Cameron, S. & Thew, N., 1998. "Prostitution Services : An Exploratory Empirical Analysis," Papers 111, Portsmouth University - Department of Economics.
- Richard Arnott & Joseph Stiglitz, 1991. "Equilibrium in Competitive Insurance Markets with Moral Hazard," NBER Working Papers 3588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alys Willman, 2008. "Safety First, Then Condoms: Commercial Sex, Risky Behavior, and the Spread of HIV/AIDS in Managua, Nicaragua," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 37-65.
- Immordino, G. & Russo, F.F., 2015. "Regulating prostitution: A health risk approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 14-31.
- Giovanni Immordino & Francesco Flaviano Russo, 2012. "Regulating Prostitution: Theory and Evidence from Italy," CSEF Working Papers 308, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 12 Nov 2014.
- Di Tommaso Maria Laura & Shima Isilda & Steinar Strom & Bettio Francesca, 2007.
"As Bad as it Gets: Well Being Deprivation of Sexually Exploited Trafficked women,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
200703, University of Turin.
- Di Tommaso, M. L. & Shima, I. & Strøm, S. & Bettio, F., 2007. "As bad as it gets: Well being deprivation of sexually exploited trafficked women," Memorandum 09/2007, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Maria Laura Di Tommaso & I. Shima & S. Strøm & F. Bettio, 2007. "As bad as it gets: well being deprivation of sexually exploited trafficked women," CHILD Working Papers wp10_07, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Seo-Young Cho, 2015. "Does Prostitution Constrain Sex Crimes? Micro-evidence from Korea," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201521, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Della Giusta, marina & Di Tommaso, Maria Laura & Jewell, Sarah L., 2014. "Stigma and Risky Behaviors among Clients of Prostitutes," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201419, University of Turin.
- Alexander Muravyev & Oleksandr Talavera, 2018. "Unsafe Sex in the City: Risk Pricing in the London Area," Working Papers 2018-29, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Wilson, Nicholas, 2017. "The World’s Oldest Profession? Employment-Age Profiles from the Transactional Sex Market," GLO Discussion Paper Series 77, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Isilda Mara, 2009. "The New Face of Slavery in the Balkans," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 79, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Alexander Muravyev & Oleksandr Talavera, 2018.
"Unsafe Sex in the City: Risk Pricing in the London Area,"
2018-29, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Muravyev, Alexander & Talavera, Oleksandr, 2018. "Unsafe Sex in the City: Risk Pricing in the London Area," IZA Discussion Papers 11390, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:spr:izalpo:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40173-017-0088-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Malcolm, Michael & Naufal, George S, 2014. "Are Pornography and Marriage Substitutes for Young Men?," IZA Discussion Papers 8679, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rocío Albert & Fernando Gómez & Yanna Gutierrez Franco, 2007. "Regulating Prostitution: A Comparative Law and Economics Approach," Working Papers 2007-30, FEDEA.
More about this item
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:41:y:2009:i:18:p:2261-2277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .