Policy reform and labour demand in branches of Sri Lankan manufacturing industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kwon, Jene K. & Williams, Martin, 1982. "The structure of production in South Korea's manufacturing sector," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 215-226, October.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Sisira Jayasuriya, 2000. "Trade Policy Reforms and Industrial Adjustment in Sri Lanka," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 387-404, March.
- Reghubendra, J. & Murty, M.N. & Paul, S. & Rao, B.B., 1992. "An Analysis of Technological Change, Factor Substitution and Economies of Scale in Manufacturing Industries in India," Papers e9214, Western Sydney - School of Business And Technology.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Hsing, Yu, 1989. "Testing for the functional form of labor-demand equations: The textile industry," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 355-364, November.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Rajapatirana, Sarath, 2000. "Liberalization and Industrial Transformation: Lessons from the Sri Lankan Experience," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(3), pages 543-572, April.
- Laumas, Prem S. & Williams, Martin, 1981. "The elasticity of substitution in India's manufacturing sector," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 325-337, June.
- Freeman, Richard B & Medoff, James L, 1982. "Substitution between Production Labor and Other Inputs in Unionized and Nonunionized Manufacturing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(2), pages 220-233, May.
- Lane, Julia & Hakim, Guillermo & Miranda, Javier, 1999. "Labor Market Analysis and Public Policy: The Case of Morocco," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 13(3), pages 561-578, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:38:y:2006:i:12:p:1459-1467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .