Liberalization and Industrial Transformation: Lessons from the Sri Lankan Experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Munshi, Farzana, 2006. "Does openness reduce wage inequality in developing countries? A panel data analysis," Working Papers in Economics 241, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 06 Feb 2008.
- Ganegodage, K. Renuka & Rambaldi, Alicia N., 2014.
"Economic consequences of war: Evidence from Sri Lanka,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 42-53.
- Kumudini R. Ganegodage & Alicia N. Rambaldi, 2012. "Economic Consequences of War: Evidence from Sri Lanka," Discussion Papers Series 453, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Sisira Jayasuriya, 2015. "Victory in War and Defeat in Peace: Politics and Economics of Post-Conflict Sri Lanka," Departmental Working Papers 2015-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- M. Islam & Ali Farazmand, 2008. "Perceptions of Civil Servants Toward Privatization and Development: A New Exploratory Study," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 37-52, March.
- Bigsten, Arne & Durevall, Dick, 2006. "Openness and wage inequality in Kenya, 1964-2000," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 465-480, March.
- Deb Kusum Das, 2007. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Productivity: An Assessment of Developing Country Experiences," Working Papers id:1009, eSocialSciences.
- Ramani Gunatilaka & Duangkamon Chotikapanich, 2006. "Inequality Trends and Determinants in Sri Lanka 1980-2002: A Shapley Approach to Decomposition," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 6/06, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- K. Renuka Ganegodage & Kiyoshi Taniguchi & Xiaojun Wang, 2003. "Learning by Eating: A case study on the cost of hunger in Sri Lanka," Working Papers 03-05, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Naranpanawa, Athula & Bandara, Jayatilleke S. & Selvanathan, Saroja, 2011. "Trade and poverty nexus: A case study of Sri Lanka," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 328-346, March.
- Liyanaarachchi, Tilak S. & Naranpanawa, Athula & Bandara, Jayatilleke S., 2016. "Impact of trade liberalisation on labour market and poverty in Sri Lanka. An integrated macro-micro modelling approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 102-115.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Kunal Sen, 2015. "Industrialisation, Employment and Poverty," Departmental Working Papers 2015-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Ganegodage, K. Renuka & Rambaldi, Alicia N., 2011. "The impact of education investment on Sri Lankan economic growth," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1491-1502.
- Chandrasiri, Sunil., 2013. "Promoting employment intensive growth in Sri Lanka : an assessment of key sectors," ILO Working Papers 994799473402676, International Labour Organization.
- Bandara, Yapa M.W.Y. & Karunaratne, Neil D., 2010. "An empirical analysis of Sri Lanka's Manufacturing Productivity slow-down," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 391-403, August.
- Gaminda Ganewatta & Robert Waschik & Sisira Jayasuriya & Geoff Edwards, 2005. "Moving up the processing ladder in primary product exports: Sri Lanka's "value-added" tea industry," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 33(3), pages 341-350, November.
- Siddiqur Osmani, 2009. "Explaining Growth in South Asia," Chapters,in: Diversity in Economic Growth, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- M. Shahe Emran & Forhad Shilpi, 2001. "Foreign Trade Regimes and Import Demand Function: Evidence from Sri Lanka," International Trade 0012002, EconWPA, revised 04 Apr 2002.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2017. "Manufacturing exports from Sri Lanka: opportunities, achievements and policy options," Departmental Working Papers 2017-03, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2015. "The Evolution of Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14611.
- John Gibson & Ananda Patabendige, 2006. "Policy reform and labour demand in branches of Sri Lankan manufacturing industry," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(12), pages 1459-1467.
- Bigsten, Arne & Durevall, Dick, 2004. "Trade Reform and Wage Inequality in Kenya, 1964-2000," Working Papers in Economics 148, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:48:y:2000:i:3:p:543-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .