An Analysis of Technological Change, Factor Substitution and Economies of Scale in Manufacturing Industries in India
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manish Gupta & Ramprasad Sengupta, 2013.
"Energy Savings Potential and Policy for Energy Conservation in Selected Indian Manufacturing Industries,"
Review of Market Integration,
India Development Foundation, vol. 5(3), pages 363-388, December.
- Gupta, Manish & Sengupta, Ramprasad, 2012. "Energy Savings Potential and Policy for Energy Conservation in Selected Indian Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 12/105, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- K. Narayanan & Santosh Kumar Sahu, 2010. "Labour and Energy Intensity: A Study of Pulp & Paper Industries in India," Working Papers id:3101, eSocialSciences.
- George Verikios, 2004.
"A Model of the World Wool Market,"
Economics Discussion / Working Papers
04-24, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Verikios, George, 2005. "A Model of the World Wool Market," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 139293, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Verikios, George, 2009.
"Modelling the world wool market: A hybrid approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 418-431, March.
- George Verikios, 2007. "Modelling the World Wool Market: A Hybrid Approach," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 07-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Pattnayak, Sanja S. & Thangavelu, S.M., 2005. "Economic reform and productivity growth in Indian manufacturing industries: an interaction of technical change and scale economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 601-615, July.
- Kim, Jihyo & Heo, Eunnyeong, 2013. "Asymmetric substitutability between energy and capital: Evidence from the manufacturing sectors in 10 OECD countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 81-89.
- Gopinath Pradhan & Kaustuva Barik, 2004. "Sustainability of Output Growth in Indian Manufacturing: A Decomposition Analysis of Selected Industries," Microeconomics 0405003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alokesh Barua & Bishwanath Goldar & Himani Sharma, 2015. "The Role of Technological Conditions of Production in Explaining India's Manufacturing Growth, 1998-00 to 2007-08: Some Policy Perspectives," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 15-04, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Kaustuva Barik, 2005. "Capacity Utilization in Indian Paper Industry," Microeconomics 0503001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alokesh Barua & Bishwanath Goldar & Himani Sharma & Priyanta Ghosh, 2017. "Do Technological Conditions of Production Explain Industrial Growth? The Indian Manufacturing, 1998–1999 to 2007–2008," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 15(3), pages 509-541, September.
- John Gibson & Ananda Patabendige, 2006. "Policy reform and labour demand in branches of Sri Lankan manufacturing industry," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(12), pages 1459-1467.
- Anjana Bhattacharyya & Arunava Bhattacharyya & Krishna Mitra, 1997. "Decomposition of Technological Change and Factor Bias in Indian Power Sector: An Unbalanced Panel Data Approach," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 35-52, March.
More about this item
Keywordsmanufacturing industries ; technological change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wesybu:e9214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwsau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.