The asymmetric stabilizing effects of price flexibility: historical evidence and implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M.W. Butlin, 1977. "A Preliminary Annual Database 1900/01 to 1973/74," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp7701, Reserve Bank of Australia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Pirschel, Inske & Snower, Dennis J., 2017.
"A theory of price adjustment under loss aversion,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 78-95.
- Pirschel, Inske & Ahrens, Steffen & Snower, Dennis, 2013. "A Theory of Price Adjustment under Loss Aversion," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79793, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Pirschel, Inske & Snower, Dennis J., 2014. "A Theory of Price Adjustment under Loss Aversion," IZA Discussion Papers 8138, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ahrens, Steffen & Pirschel, Inske & Snower, Dennis J., 2014. "A theory of price adjustment under loss aversion," Kiel Working Papers 1915, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ahrens, Steffen & Pirschel, Inske & Snower, Dennis J., 2014. "A Theory of Price Adjustment under Loss Aversion," CEPR Discussion Papers 9964, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Pirschel, Inske & Snower, Dennis J., 2014. "A theory of price adjustment under loss aversion," Economics Working Papers 2014-05, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Steffen Ahrens & Inske Pirschel & Dennis Snower, 2014. "A Theory of Price Adjustment under Loss Aversion," CESifo Working Paper Series 4789, CESifo Group Munich.
- Steffen Ahrens & Inske Pirschel & Dennis J. Snower, 2014. "A Theory of Price Adjustment under Loss Aversion," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-065, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Kandil, Magda, 2009.
"Demand-side stabilization policies: What is the evidence of their potential?,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 261-276.
- Magda E. Kandil, 2000. "Demand-Side Stabilization Policies; What is the Evidence of their Potential?," IMF Working Papers 00/197, International Monetary Fund.
- Magda Kandil, 2009. "Public Spending and the Macroeconomy: Evidence from Developing and Developed Countries," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 8(2), pages 133-158, August.
- Magda Kandil, 2002. "Asymmetry In Economic Fluctuations In The Us Economy: The Pre-War And The 1946-1991 Periods Compared," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 21-42.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:1254-1273 is not listed on IDEAS
- Magda Kandil, 2016. "On the relationship between public and private spending in developing and developed countries," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 165-191, March.
- Jim Granato & Melody Lo & M. C. Sunny Wong, 2007. "A note on Romer's openness-inflation relation: the responsiveness of AS and AD to economic openness and monetary policy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 191-197.
- Kandil, Magda & Mirzaie, Aghdas, 2002. "Exchange rate fluctuations and disaggregated economic activity in the US: theory and evidence," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-31, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:31:y:1999:i:7:p:825-839. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.