Foreign direct investment spillovers and technical efficiency in the Indonesian pharmaceutical sector: firm level evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sofiane Ghali & Sami Rezgui, 2008. "FDI Contribution to Technical Efficiency in the Tunisian Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 421, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 Jan 2008.
- Shandre M. Thangavelu & Sanja Samirana Pattnayak, 2006. "Linkages and Spillovers from Foreign Ownership in the Indian Pharmaceutical Firms," Development Economics Working Papers 22579, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Shandre M. Thangavelu & Sanja Samirana Pattnayak, 2006. "Linkages and Spillovers from Foreign Ownership in the Indian Pharmaceutical Firms," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0605, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Thomas Hatzichronoglou, 1997. "Revision of the High-Technology Sector and Product Classification," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 1997/2, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014.
"Portfolio in Turkish Economy, and A Long Termed Relation Between Foreign Direct Investments and The Growth, and The Structural Breakage Analysis (1980-2012),"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 70-81.
- Bilal Kargi, 2014. "Portfolio In Turkish Economy, And A Long Termed Relation Between Foreign Direct Investments And The Growth, And The Structural Breakage Analysis (1980-2012)," Journal of Academic Research in Economics, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Accounting and Financial Management Constanta, vol. 6(1 (March)), pages 70-81.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014. "Portfolio in Turkish Economy, and A Long Termed Relation Between Foreign Direct Investments and The Growth, and The Structural Breakage Analysis (1980-2012)," MPRA Paper 56086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dyah Wulan Sari & Noor Aini Khalifah & Suyanto Suyanto, 2016. "The spillover effects of foreign direct investment on the firms’ productivity performances," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 199-233, December.
- Anwar, Sajid & Cooray, Arusha, 2015. "Financial flows and per capita income in developing countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 304-314.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:933-:d:100350 is not listed on IDEAS
- Minjung Kim, 2015. "Productivity spillovers from FDI and the role of domestic firm’s absorptive capacity in South Korean manufacturing industries," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 807-827, March.
- Elisa Giuliani & Chiara Macchi, 2013. "Multinational Corporationsâ€™ Economic And Human Rights Impacts On Developing Countries: A Review And Research Agenda," Discussion Papers 2013/158, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Turnbull, Christopher & Sun, Sizhong & Anwar, Sajid, 2016. "Trade liberalisation, inward FDI and productivity within Australia’s manufacturing sector," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 41-51.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:45:y:2013:i:3:p:383-395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.