Market power versus efficiency under uncertainty: conventional versus Islamic banking in the GCC
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kamaruddin, Badrul Hisham & Safa, Mohammad Samaun & Mohd, Rohani, 2008. "Assessing production efficiency of Islamic banks and conventional bank Islamic windows in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 10670, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 May 2008.
- Oz Shy, 1996. "Industrial Organization: Theory and Applications," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262691795, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ibrahim, Mansor H. & Rizvi, Syed Aun R., 2018. "Bank lending, deposits and risk-taking in times of crisis: A panel analysis of Islamic and conventional banks," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 31-47.
- Dimitrios Panagiotou, 2019. "Market Power Effects of the Livestock Mandatory Reporting Act in the U.S. Meat Industry: a Stochastic Frontier Approach Under Uncertainty," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 103-122, March.
- Hassan, M. Kabir & Aliyu, Sirajo, 2018. "A contemporary survey of islamic banking literature," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 12-43.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Phan, Dinh Hoang Bach, 2019. "A survey of Islamic banking and finance literature: Issues, challenges and future directions," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 484-496.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:45:y:2013:i:15:p:2011-2022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.