Managing Uncertainty through Profit Sharing Contracts from Medieval Italy to Silicon Valley
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Canice Prendergast, 2002. "The Tenuous Trade-off between Risk and Incentives," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(5), pages 1071-1102, October.
- Oz Shy, 1996. "Industrial Organization: Theory and Applications," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262691795, January.
- Gelderblom, Oscar, 2003. "The Governance of Early Modern Trade: The Case of Hans Thijs, 1556–1611," Enterprise & Society, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(04), pages 606-639, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jerger, Jürgen & Michaelis, Jochen, 2011.
"The fixed wage puzzle: Why profit sharing is so hard to implement,"
Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 104-106, February.
- Jerger, Jürgen & Michaelis, Jochen, 2010. "The Fixed Wage Puzzle: Why Profit Sharing Is So Hard to Implement," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 441, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Jürgen Jerger & Jochen Michaelis, 2010. "The Fixed Wage Puzzle : Why Profit Sharing Is So Hard to Implement," Working Papers 283, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Jürgen Jerger & Jochen Michaelis, 2010. "The Fixed Wage Puzzle: Why Profit Sharing Is So Hard to Implement," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201013, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Bruno Bonizzi, 2015.
"Capital Market Inflation in Emerging Markets: the Cases of Brazil and South Korea,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 68(273), pages 115-150.
- Bonizzi, Bruno, 2013. "Capital market inflation in emerging markets: The case of Brazil and South Korea," MPRA Paper 51255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hossein Askari & Abbas Mirakhor, 2014. "Risk sharing, public policy and the contribution of Islamic finance," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 67(271), pages 345-379.
- Mirakhor, Abbas, 2010. "Whither Islamic Finance? Risk Sharing in An Age of Crises," MPRA Paper 56341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirakhor, Abbas, 2012. "Islamic Finance, Risk Sharing and Macroeconomic Policies," MPRA Paper 56338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abbas Mirakhor, 2014. "Foundations of risk-sharing finance: an Islamic view," Chapters,in: Risk and Regulation of Islamic Banking, chapter 6, pages 107-128 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hossein Askari & Noureddine Krichene, 2014. "Islamic finance: an alternative financial system for stability, equity, and growth," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 67(268), pages 9-54.
- Obiyathulla Ismath Bacha, Abbas Mirakhor, Hossein Askari, 2015. "Risk Sharing in Corporate and Public Finance: The Contribution of Islamic Finance," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 68(274), pages 187-213.
- Kaouthar Lajili, 2015. "Embedding human capital into governance design: a conceptual framework," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 19(4), pages 741-762, November.
- Gerald A. Edwards, Jr. & Herbert Poenisch & Michael Zamorski & Mark Mckenzie & Obiyathulla Ismath Bacha & Daud Vicary Abdullah, 2016. "SEACEN Financial Stability Journal Volume 7 2016," SEACEN Financial Stability Journal, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sfv7.
More about this item
Keywordsauthority and decision making; commitment; entrepreneurship; principal-agent models; venture capital;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jmgtgv:v:9:y:2005:i:3:p:237-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.