Mean-Semivariance Efficient Frontier: A Downside Risk Model for Portfolio Selection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. G. Kallberg & W. T. Ziemba, 1983. "Comparison of Alternative Utility Functions in Portfolio Selection Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(11), pages 1257-1276, November.
- Dybvig, Philip H, 1984. " Short Sales Restrictions and Kinks on the Mean Variance Frontier," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(1), pages 239-244, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Corazza & Giovanni Fasano & Riccardo Gusso, 2011. "Particle Swarm Optimization with non-smooth penalty reformulation for a complex portfolio selection problem," Working Papers 2011_10, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Reus, Lorenzo & Mulvey, John M., 2016. "Dynamic allocations for currency futures under switching regimes signals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 253(1), pages 85-93.
- Ballestero, E. & Gunther, M. & Pla-Santamaria, D. & Stummer, C., 2007. "Portfolio selection under strict uncertainty: A multi-criteria methodology and its application to the Frankfurt and Vienna Stock Exchanges," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(3), pages 1476-1487, September.
- Guo, Sini & Yu, Lean & Li, Xiang & Kar, Samarjit, 2016. "Fuzzy multi-period portfolio selection with different investment horizons," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(3), pages 1026-1035.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:251:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1829-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ballestero, Enrique & Bravo, Mila & Pérez-Gladish, Blanca & Arenas-Parra, Mar & Plà-Santamaria, David, 2012. "Socially Responsible Investment: A multicriteria approach to portfolio selection combining ethical and financial objectives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(2), pages 487-494.
- Cumova, Denisa & Nawrocki, David, 2011. "A symmetric LPM model for heuristic mean-semivariance analysis," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 217-236, May.
- Beach, Steven L., 2011. "Semivariance decomposition of country-level returns," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 607-623, October.
More about this item
KeywordsCovariance matrix; downside risk; parametric quadratic programming; portfolio semivariance; risk measures;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apmtfi:v:12:y:2005:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAMF20 .