Productivity effects of enterprise-related training
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diéguez Castrillón, Mª I. & Sinde Cantorna, A.J., 2004. "Determinantes De La Política De Formación En Empresas Adoptantes De Nuevas Tecnologías De Fabricación Avanzada /," Investigaciones Europeas de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa (IEDEE), Academia Europea de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa (AEDEM), vol. 10(2), pages 115-130.
- Görlitz, Katja, 2011.
"Continuous training and wages: An empirical analysis using a comparison-group approach,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 691-701, August.
- Görlitz, Katja, 2010. "Continuous Training and Wages – An Empirical Analysis Using a Comparison-group Approach," Ruhr Economic Papers 197, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Giulio Pedrini, 2017. "Law and economics of training: a taxonomy of the main legal and institutional tools addressing suboptimal investments in human capital development," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 83-105, February.
- Roberto Antonietti, 2016.
"From outsourcing to productivity, passing through training: microeconometric evidence from Italy,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(5), pages 407-425, July.
- Roberto Antonietti, 2014. "From Outsourcing to Productivity, Passing Through Training: Microeconometric Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 2014.12, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Preeya Mohan & Eric Strobl & Patrick Watson, 2017. "In-Firm Training, Innovation and Productivity: The Case of Caribbean Small Island Developing States," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8216, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Carla Haelermans & Lex Borghans, 2012.
"Wage Effects of On-the-Job Training: A Meta-Analysis,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 50(3), pages 502-528, September.
- Haelermans Carla & Borghans Lex, 2011. "Wage effects of on-the-job training; a meta-analysis," Research Memorandum 054, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Haelermans Carla & Borghans Lex, 2011. "Wage effects of on-the-job training. A meta-analysis," ROA Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Haelermans, Carla & Borghans, Lex, 2011. "Wage Effects of On-the-Job Training: A Meta-Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 6077, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daria Ciriaci, 2011. "Intangible resources: the relevance of training for European firms’ innovative performance," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-06, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0197 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gérard Ballot & Fathi Fakhfakh & Erol Taymaz, 2002. "Who benefits from training and R&D: The firm or the workers? A study on panels of French and Swedish firms," ERC Working Papers 0201, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2002.
- Maliranta, Mika & Asplund, Rita, 2007. "Training and Hiring Strategies to Improve Firm Performance," Discussion Papers 1105, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Katja Görlitz, 2010. "Continuous Training and Wages – An Empirical Analysis Using a Comparison-group Approach," Ruhr Economic Papers 0197, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Jan M.P. de Kok, 2000. "The Impact of Firm-Provided Training on Production: Testing for Firm-Size Effects," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-073/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Berg, Peter B. & Hamman, Mary K. & Piszczek, Matthew & Ruhm, Christopher J., 2015.
"The Relationship Between Establishment Training and the Retention of Older Workers: Evidence from Germany,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9508, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter B. Berg & Mary K. Hamman & Matthew M. Piszczek & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2015. "The Relationship between Establishment Training and the Retention of Older Workers: Evidence from Germany," NBER Working Papers 21746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simone Tuor & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2009. "Time - Even More Costly Than Money: Training Costs of Workers and Firms," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0046, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Isabel Diéguez & Ana Cantorna & Ana Canto, 2005. "Organizational Training In Manufacturing Firms And Advanced Manufacturing Technologies," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(1), pages 57-70.
- Anne Wyatt & Hermann Frick, 2010. "Accounting for Investments in Human Capital: A Review," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 20(3), pages 199-220, September.
- Preeya Mohan & Eric Strobl & Patrick Watson, 2017. "In-Firm Training, Innovation and Productivity: The Case of Caribbean Small Island Developing States," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 98136, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Daria Ciriaci, 2017. "Intangible resources: the relevance of training for European firms’ innovative performance," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 34(1), pages 31-54, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:6:y:1999:i:6:p:369-371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.