Interaction between product market and labour market power: evidence from France, Belgium and Chile
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sabien Dobbelaere & Rodolfo Lauterbach & Jacques Mairesse, 2016.
"Micro-evidence on product and labor market regime differences between Chile and France,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(2), pages 229-252, May.
- Sabien Dobbelaere & Rodolfo Lauterbach & Jacques Mairesse, 2015. "Micro-Evidence on Product and Labor Market Regime Differences between Chile and France," NBER Working Papers 21416, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dobbelaere, Sabien & Lauterbach, Rodolfo & Mairesse, Jacques, 2015. "Micro-Evidence on Product and Labor Market Regime Differences between Chile and France," IZA Discussion Papers 9125, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dobbelaere, Sabien & Lauterbach, Rodolfo & Mairesse, Jacques, 2015. "Micro-evidence on product and labor market regime differences between Chile and France," MERIT Working Papers 030, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Sabien Dobbelaere & Mark Vancauteren, 2014. "Market imperfections, skills and total factor productivity : Firm-level evidence on Belgium and the Netherlands," Working Paper Research 267, National Bank of Belgium.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:16:y:2009:i:6:p:573-577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .