Input and output biased technological change in US agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Fare & E. Grifell-Tatje & S. Grosskopf & C.A.K. Lovell, 1995. "Biased Technical Change and the Malmquist Productivity Index," Microeconomics 9508002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Aug 1995.
- V. Eldon Ball & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Richard Nehring & Agapi Somwaru, 1997. "Agricultural Productivity Revisited," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1045-1063.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Quatraro, Francesco, 2007. "Shifting the Bias: How to Disentangle Creative Adoption from Radical Innovation. Empirical Evidence from Italy and the US," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200706, University of Turin.
- Yeager, Elizabeth A. & Langemeier, Michael R., 2011.
"Productivity Divergence across Kansas Farms,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(2), pages 1-11, August.
- Yeager, Elizabeth A. & Langemeier, Michael R., 2010. "Productivity Divergence Across Kansas Farms," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61174, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & J. Augusto FelÃcio & Renato Leite Fernandes, 2012. "Productivity analysis of Brazilian seaports," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(5), pages 503-523, September.
- Mugera, Amin W. & Langemeier, Michael R., 2008. "Labor Productivity Growth And Convergence In The Kansas Farm Sector: A Tripartite Decomposition Using The Dea Approach," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6069, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Tomas Baležentis, 2014. "Total factor productivity in the Lithuanian family farms after accession to the EU: application of the bias-corrected Malmquist indices," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 41(4), pages 731-746, November.
- Mugera, Amin W. & Langemeier, Michael R. & Featherstone, Allen M., 2012.
"Labor Productivity Growth in the Kansas Farm Sector: A Tripartite Decomposition Using a Non-Parametric Approach,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 41(3), pages 1-15, December.
- Mugera, Amin W. & Langemeier, Michael R. & Featherstone, Allen M., 2012. "Labor Productivity Growth in the Kansas Farm Sector: A Tripartite Decomposition Using a Non-Parametric Approach," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(03), pages 298-312, December.
- repec:mup:actaun:actaun_2010058060491 is not listed on IDEAS
- Briec, Walter & Peypoch, Nicolas & Ratsimbanierana, Hermann, 2011. "Productivity growth and biased technological change in hydroelectric dams," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 853-858, September.
- Shunsuke Managi & Samuel Mulenga Bwalya, 2010. "Foreign direct investment and technology spillovers in sub-Saharan Africa," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(6), pages 605-608.
- F. Djoumessi, Yannick, 2016. "Green Agricultural Productivity Growth and Convergence in sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 79525, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Dec 2016.
- Shunsuke Managi & James Opaluch & Di Jin & Thomas Grigalunas, 2006. "Alternative technology indexes in the offshore oil and gas industry," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(10), pages 659-663.
- Pestana Barros, Carlos & Managi, Shunsuke & Yoshida, Yuichiro, 2010. "Productivity growth and biased technological change in Japanese airports," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 259-265, August.
- Amin Mugera & Michael Langemeier & Allen Featherstone, 2012. "Labor productivity convergence in the Kansas farm sector: a three-stage procedure using data envelopment analysis and semiparametric regression analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 63-79, August.
- Boys, Kathryn A. & Foster, Kenneth A., 2005. "Bias and Scale Effects of Direct Government Payments," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19337, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:11:y:2004:i:5:p:283-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.