Systematized and Path-independent Measurement of Biased Technical Change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fare, Rolf, et al, 1997. " Biased Technical Change and the Malmquist Productivity Index," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(1), pages 119-127, March.
- Fare, Rolf & Shawna Grosskopf & Mary Norris & Zhongyang Zhang, 1994. "Productivity Growth, Technical Progress, and Efficiency Change in Industrialized Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 66-83, March.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "The Economic Theory of Index Numbers and the Measurement of Input, Output, and Productivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1393-1414, November.
- Chen, Yao & Iqbal Ali, Agha, 2004. "DEA Malmquist productivity measure: New insights with an application to computer industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(1), pages 239-249, November.
- David R. Lee & Christopher B. Barrett & John G. McPeak, 2006. "Policy, technology, and management strategies for achieving sustainable agricultural intensification," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 34(2), pages 123-127, March.
More about this item
KeywordsData envelopment analysis; Path dependence; Agricultural intensification;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osk:wpaper:0911. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Atsuko SUZUKI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feosujp.html .