Factor productivity and technical change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Sato & M. J. Beckmann, 1968. "Neutral Inventions and Production Functions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(1), pages 1-2.
- R. Sato & M. Beckmann, 1968. "Neutral Inventions and Production Functions: an Addendum," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 366-366.
- Costello, Donna M, 1993. "A Cross-Country, Cross-Industry Comparison of Productivity Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(2), pages 207-222, April.
- Burmeister, Edwin & Dobell, Rodney, 1969. "Disembodied technological change with several factors," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 1-8, June.
- Baltagi, Badi H & Griffin, James M, 1988. "A General Index of Technical Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(1), pages 20-41, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Ali Choudhary & Vasco Gabriel, 2009. "Is there really a gap between aggregate productivity and technology?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(27), pages 3499-3503.
- Tinh Doan & Son Nguyen & Huong Vu & Tuyen Tran & Steven Lim, 2016. "Does rising import competition harm local firm productivity in less advanced economies? Evidence from the Vietnam's manufacturing sector," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 23-46, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:10:y:2003:i:5:p:291-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.