Measuring Changes in Regional Competitiveness over Time. A Shift-Share Regression Exercise
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Oliver FRITZ & Gerhard STREICHER, "undated". "Measuring Changes in Regional Competitiveness Over Time - a Shift-Share Regression Exercise," EcoMod2004 330600055, EcoMod.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric Toulemonde, 2001. "'Actual' Versus 'Virtual' Employment in Belgium," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 513-518.
- Marimon, Ramon & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1998.
"'Actual' versus 'virtual' employment in Europe Is Spain different?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 123-153, January.
- Marimon, Ramon & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1996. "'Actual' versus 'Virtual' Employment in Europe: Is Spain Different?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1427, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buck, T W & Atkins, M H, 1976. "The Impact of British Regional Policies on Employment Growth," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 118-132, March.
- Stockman, Alan C., 1988.
"Sectoral and national aggregate disturbances to industrial output in seven European countries,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 387-409.
- Alan C. Stockman, 1987. "Sectoral and National Aggregate Disturbances to Industrial Output in Seven European Countries," NBER Working Papers 2313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farhauer, Oliver & Kröll, Alexandra, 2009. "Die Shift-Share-Analyse als Instrument der Regional- und Clusterforschung," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-59-09, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Vadim Grinevich, 2013. "Region-specific productivity competitiveness and the universityindustry interface," Chapters,in: Knowledge Commercialization and Valorization in Regional Economic Development, chapter 9, pages 184-208 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:57914 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:43873 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:26623 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMeasuring Changes in Regional Competitiveness over Time. A Shift-Share Regression Exercise;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wpaper:y:2005:i:243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.