The Impact of British Regional Policies on Employment Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lionel Artige & Leif Neuss, 2014. "A New Shift-Share Method," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 667-683, December.
- MatÃas Mayor FernÃ¡ndez & Ana JesÃºs LÃ³pez MenÃ©ndez & Rigoberto PÃ©rez SuÃ¡rez, 2004. "Defining Scenarios through shift - share models. An Application to the regional employment," ERSA conference papers ersa04p454, European Regional Science Association.
- Oliver FRITZ & Gerhard STREICHER, "undated".
"Measuring Changes in Regional Competitiveness Over Time - a Shift-Share Regression Exercise,"
- Oliver Fritz & Gerhard Streicher, 2005. "Measuring Changes in Regional Competitiveness over Time. A Shift-Share Regression Exercise," WIFO Working Papers 243, WIFO.
- Folmer, H. & Nijkamp, P., 1986. "Methodological aspects of impact analysis of regional economic policy," Serie Research Memoranda 0007, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jens Suedekum & Uwe Blien & Johannes Ludsteck, 2006. "What has caused regional employment growth differences in Eastern Germany?," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 26(1), pages 51-73, March.
- Holtemöller, Oliver & Irrek, Maike & Schultz, Birgit, 2012. "A Federal Long-run Projection Model for Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 11/2012, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Georgios Fotopoulos & Dimitris Kallioras & George Petrakos, 2010. "Spatial variations of Greek manufacturing employment growth: The effects of specialization and international trade," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(1), pages 109-133, March.
- Mayor Fernández, M. & López Menéndez, A.J. & Pérez Suárez, R., 2005. "Escenarios de empleo regional. Una propuesta basada en análisis shift-share/Regionel Employment Scenarios. A Schift-Share Approach," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 23, pages 863-887, Diciembre.
- MatÃas Mayor FernÃ¡ndez & Ana JesÃºs LÃ³pez MenÃ©ndez, 2005. "The spatial shift-share analysis - new developments and some findings for the Spanish case," ERSA conference papers ersa05p659, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:28:y:1976:i:1:p:118-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.