A Three Factor Agricultural Production Function: The Case of Canada
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cristina Echevarria, 1998. "A Three-Factor Agricultural Production Function: The Case of Canada," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 63-75.
- Cristina Echevarria, 1997. "A three-factor agricultural production function: The case of Canada," Working Papers. Serie AD 1997-12, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard, Andrew B & Jones, Charles I, 1996.
"Productivity across Industries and Countries: Time Series Theory and Evidence,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 78(1), pages 135-146, February.
- Bernard, A.B. & Jones, C.I., 1993. "Productivity Across Industries and Countries: Time Series Theory and Evidence," Working papers 93-17, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- repec:hoo:wpaper:e-92-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 1992.
"Agricultural productivity, comparative advantage, and economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 317-334, December.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1990. "Agricultural Productivity, Comparative Advantage, and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 934, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1991. "Agricultural Productivity, Comparative Advantage and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stockman, Alan C., 1988.
"Sectoral and national aggregate disturbances to industrial output in seven European countries,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 387-409.
- Alan C. Stockman, 1987. "Sectoral and National Aggregate Disturbances to Industrial Output in Seven European Countries," NBER Working Papers 2313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Costello, Donna M, 1993. "A Cross-Country, Cross-Industry Comparison of Productivity Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(2), pages 207-222, April.
- John Laitner, 2000. "Structural Change and Economic Growth," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(3), pages 545-561.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Bilson Darku & Stavroula Malla & Kien C. Tran, 2016. "Sources and Measurement of Agricultural Productivity and Efficiency in Canadian Provinces: Crops and Livestock," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 64(1), pages 49-70, March.
- Antonio Saravia & Carlos Gustavo Machicado & Felix Rioja, 2014.
"Productivity, Structural Change and Latin American Development,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 610-624, August.
- Carlos Gustavo Machicado & Felix Rioja & Antonio Saravia, 2012. "Productivity, Structural Change, and Latin American Development," Development Research Working Paper Series 03/2012, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Dessy, Sylvain & Mbiekop, Flaubert & Pallage, Stéphane, 2010.
"On the mechanics of trade-induced structural transformation,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 251-264, March.
- Sylvain Dessy & Flaubert Mbiekop & Stéphane Pallage, 2005. "On the Mechanics of Trade-Induced Structural Transformation," Cahiers de recherche 0529, CIRPEE.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Todd Schoellman, 2015.
"Why is Measured Productivity so Low in Agriculture?,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(4), pages 1003-1022, October.
- Todd Schoellman & Berthold Herrendorf, 2012. "Why is Measured Productivity so Low in Agriculture?," 2012 Meeting Papers 75, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Todd Schoellman, 2015. "Why is Measured Productivity so Low in Agriculture?," CESifo Working Paper Series 5484, CESifo Group Munich.
- E. Cristina Echevarria, 2008. "International trade and the sectoral composition of production," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(1), pages 192-206, January.
- JunJie Wu & Christian Langpap, 2015. "The Price and Welfare Effects of Biofuel Mandates and Subsidies," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(1), pages 35-57, September.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:328-341 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wenbiao Cai, 2017. "We See Thee Rise: Quantifying Farm Size Expansion in Canada," Departmental Working Papers 2017-01, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- Honma, Satoshi & Yoshida, Yushi, 2014. "An Account of Pollution Emission Embodied in Global Trade: PGT1 and PGT2 Database," MPRA Paper 57489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Satoshi Honma & Yushi Yoshida, 2012. "An Empirical Investigation of the Balance of Embodied Emission in Trade:Industry Structure and Emission Abatement," Discussion Papers 57, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural economics; agriculture production function; macroeconomics;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2005-10-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2005-10-22 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0510011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .