A Three Factor Agricultural Production Function: The Case of Canada
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cristina Echevarria, 1998. "A Three-Factor Agricultural Production Function: The Case of Canada," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 63-75.
- Cristina Echevarria, 1997. "A three-factor agricultural production function: The case of Canada," Working Papers. Serie AD 1997-12, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
References listed on IDEAS
- Stockman, Alan C., 1988.
"Sectoral and national aggregate disturbances to industrial output in seven European countries,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 387-409.
- Alan C. Stockman, 1987. "Sectoral and National Aggregate Disturbances to Industrial Output in Seven European Countries," NBER Working Papers 2313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernard, Andrew B & Jones, Charles I, 1996.
"Productivity across Industries and Countries: Time Series Theory and Evidence,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 78(1), pages 135-146, February.
- Bernard, A.B. & Jones, C.I., 1993. "Productivity Across Industries and Countries: Time Series Theory and Evidence," Working papers 93-17, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Costello, Donna M, 1993. "A Cross-Country, Cross-Industry Comparison of Productivity Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(2), pages 207-222, April.
- repec:hoo:wpaper:e-92-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 1992.
"Agricultural productivity, comparative advantage, and economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 317-334, December.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1990. "Agricultural Productivity, Comparative Advantage, and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 934, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1991. "Agricultural Productivity, Comparative Advantage and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Laitner, 2000. "Structural Change and Economic Growth," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(3), pages 545-561.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Bilson Darku & Stavroula Malla & Kien C. Tran, 2016. "Sources and Measurement of Agricultural Productivity and Efficiency in Canadian Provinces: Crops and Livestock," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 64(1), pages 49-70, March.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Todd Schoellman, 2015.
"Why is Measured Productivity so Low in Agriculture?,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(4), pages 1003-1022, October.
- Todd Schoellman & Berthold Herrendorf, 2012. "Why is Measured Productivity so Low in Agriculture?," 2012 Meeting Papers 75, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Todd Schoellman, 2015. "Why is Measured Productivity so Low in Agriculture?," CESifo Working Paper Series 5484, CESifo Group Munich.
- E. Cristina Echevarria, 2008. "International trade and the sectoral composition of production," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(1), pages 192-206, January.
- Satoshi Honma & Yushi Yoshida, 2012. "An Empirical Investigation of the Balance of Embodied Emission in Trade:Industry Structure and Emission Abatement," Discussion Papers 57, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- Dessy, Sylvain & Mbiekop, Flaubert & Pallage, Stéphane, 2010.
"On the mechanics of trade-induced structural transformation,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 251-264, March.
- Sylvain Dessy & Flaubert Mbiekop & Stéphane Pallage, 2005. "On the Mechanics of Trade-Induced Structural Transformation," Cahiers de recherche 0529, CIRPEE.
- JunJie Wu & Christian Langpap, 2015. "The Price and Welfare Effects of Biofuel Mandates and Subsidies," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(1), pages 35-57, September.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:328-341 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Saravia & Carlos Gustavo Machicado & Felix Rioja, 2014.
"Productivity, Structural Change and Latin American Development,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 610-624, August.
- Carlos Gustavo Machicado & Felix Rioja & Antonio Saravia, 2012. "Productivity, Structural Change, and Latin American Development," Development Research Working Paper Series 03/2012, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Wenbiao Cai, 2017. "We See Thee Rise: Quantifying Farm Size Expansion in Canada," Departmental Working Papers 2017-01, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- Honma, Satoshi & Yoshida, Yushi, 2014. "An Account of Pollution Emission Embodied in Global Trade: PGT1 and PGT2 Database," MPRA Paper 57489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural economics; agriculture production function; macroeconomics;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2005-10-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2005-10-22 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0510011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.