Is there really a gap between aggregate productivity and technology?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Caballero, Ricardo J. & Lyons, Richard K., 1992. "External effects in U.S. procyclical productivity," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 209-225, April.
- Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2003. "Factor productivity and technical change," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(5), pages 291-297, April.
- Basu, Susanto & Fernald, John G., 2002. "Aggregate productivity and aggregate technology," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 963-991, June.
- Daniel Ryan, 2000. "Cyclical behaviour of productivity growth and price-cost margins: asymmetry and market power effects," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(5), pages 297-300.
- Daniel Ryan, 1997. "The behaviour of productivity growth rates and price-cost margins during contractions and expansions," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(7), pages 889-893.
- John Mullen, 2001. "Long-run technical change and multifactor productivity growth in US manufacturing," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 301-308.
- M. Ali Choudhary & J. Michael Orszag, 2007. "Costly customer relations and pricing," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(4), pages 641-661, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moutinho, Ricardo & Au-Yong-Oliveira, Manuel & Coelho, Arnaldo & Manso, José Pires, 2015. "Beyond the “Innovation's Black-Box”: Translating R&D outlays into employment and economic growth," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 45-58.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:41:y:2009:i:27:p:3499-3503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.