Entrepreneurship and intra-industry trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keith Head & John Ries, 1998. "Immigration and Trade Creation: Econometric Evidence from Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(1), pages 47-62, February.
- Sébastien Jean, 2002.
"International Trade and Firms' Heterogeneity under Monopolistic Competition,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 291-311, July.
- Sébastien Jean, 2000. "International Trade and Firms’ Heterogeneity Under Monopolistic Competition," Working Papers 2000-13, CEPII research center.
- Rauch, James E., 1999. "Networks versus markets in international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 7-35, June.
- Montagna, Catia, 2001.
"Efficiency Gaps, Love of Variety and International Trade,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 68(269), pages 27-44, February.
- Catia Montagna, 1998. "Efficiency Gaps, Love of Variety and International Trade," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 090, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- James E. Rauch & Vitor Trindade, 2002. "Ethnic Chinese Networks In International Trade," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 116-130, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philipp J. H. Schröder & Harald Trabold & Parvati Trübswetter, 2003.
"Intermediation in Foreign Trade: When Do Exporters Rely on Intermediaries?,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
336, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Trabold, Harald & Parvati Trubswetter & Philipp J H Schroder, 2003. "Intermediation in Foreign Trade: When do Exporters Rely on Intermediaries?," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 206, Royal Economic Society.
- Matthew Cole, 2011. "Not all trade restrictions are created equally," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(3), pages 411-427, September.
- Jan Jørgensen & Philipp Schröder & Zhihao Yu, 2012. "Globalization beyond partitioning: back to Krugman’s world," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 148(1), pages 73-87, April.
- Kikuchi, Toru & Long, Ngo Van, 2010.
"A simple model of service offshoring with time zone differences,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 217-227, December.
- Toru Kikuchi & Ngo Van Long, 2009. "A Simple Model of Service Offshoring with Time Zone Differences," Discussion Papers 0916, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Toru Kikuchi & Ngo Van Long, 2010. "A Simple Model of Service Offshoring with Time Zone Differences," CESifo Working Paper Series 2990, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsF10; F12; F20;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:138:y:2002:i:2:p:277-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .