Entrepreneurship and intra-industry trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keith Head & John Ries, 1998. "Immigration and Trade Creation: Econometric Evidence from Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(1), pages 47-62, February.
- Sébastien Jean, 2002.
"International Trade and Firms' Heterogeneity under Monopolistic Competition,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 291-311, July.
- Sébastien Jean, 2000. "International Trade and Firms’ Heterogeneity Under Monopolistic Competition," Working Papers 2000-13, CEPII research center.
- Rauch, James E., 1999. "Networks versus markets in international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 7-35, June.
- Montagna, Catia, 2001.
"Efficiency Gaps, Love of Variety and International Trade,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 68(269), pages 27-44, February.
- Catia Montagna, 1998. "Efficiency Gaps, Love of Variety and International Trade," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 090, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- James E. Rauch & Vitor Trindade, 2002. "Ethnic Chinese Networks In International Trade," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 116-130, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philipp J. H. Schröder & Harald Trabold & Parvati Trübswetter, 2003.
"Intermediation in Foreign Trade: When Do Exporters Rely on Intermediaries?,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
336, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Trabold, Harald & Parvati Trubswetter & Philipp J H Schroder, 2003. "Intermediation in Foreign Trade: When do Exporters Rely on Intermediaries?," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 206, Royal Economic Society.
- Matthew Cole, 2011. "Not all trade restrictions are created equally," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(3), pages 411-427, September.
- Jan Jørgensen & Philipp Schröder & Zhihao Yu, 2012. "Globalization beyond partitioning: back to Krugman’s world," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 148(1), pages 73-87, April.
- Kikuchi, Toru & Long, Ngo Van, 2010.
"A simple model of service offshoring with time zone differences,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 217-227, December.
- Toru Kikuchi & Ngo Van Long, 2009. "A Simple Model of Service Offshoring with Time Zone Differences," Discussion Papers 0916, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Toru Kikuchi & Ngo Van Long, 2010. "A Simple Model of Service Offshoring with Time Zone Differences," CESifo Working Paper Series 2990, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsF10; F12; F20;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:138:y:2002:i:2:p:277-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.