Alternative empirical estimates of trade creation and trade diversion: A comparison of the Baldwin-Murray and Verdoorn models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baldwin, R E & Murray, Tracy, 1977. "MFN Tariff Reductions and Developing Country Trade Benefits under the GSP," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 87(345), pages 30-46, March.
- Charles Sawyer, 1984. "The effects of the second enlargement of the EC on U.S. exports to Europe," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 120(3), pages 572-579, September.
- Irving B. Kravis & Robert E. Lipsey, 1971. "Price Competitiveness in World Trade," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number krav71-1, July.
- Sapir, Andre & Baldwin, Robert E., 1983. "India and the Tokyo round," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 11(7), pages 565-574, July.
- Grossman, Gene M, 1982. "Import Competition from Developed and Developing Countries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(2), pages 271-281, May.
- Rousslang, Donald & Parker, Stephen, 1984. "Cross-Price Elasticities of U.S. Import Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(3), pages 518-523, August.
- Pomfret, Richard, 1986. "MFN Tariff Reductions and Developing Country Trade Benefits under the GSP: A Comment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(382), pages 534-536, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1989.
"Auswirkungen der EG-Binnenmarkt-Integration auf den Außenhandel der Entwicklungsländer,"
Kiel Working Papers
369, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1990. "Auswirkungen der EG-Binnenmarkt-Integration auf den Außenhandel der Entwicklungsländer," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 694, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Youssef Chahed & Sophie Drogué, 2003.
"Incidence du processus multilatéral sur la viabilité des accords préférentiels: le cas euro-méditerranéen,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 276(1), pages 3-16.
- Youssef Chahed & Sophie Drogué, 2003. "Incidence du processus multilatéral sur la viabilité des accords préférentiels : le cas euroméditerranéen," Working Papers 2003/02, INRA, Economie Publique.
- David Karemera & Won W. Koo, 1994. "Trade Creation And Diversion Effects Of The U.S.-Canadian Free Trade Agreement," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(1), pages 12-23, January.
- Elena Lopez & Emilio Pagoulatos, 2002. "Estimates and Determinants of Armington Elasticities for the U.S. Food Industry," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 247-258, September.
- Schrader, Jörg-Volker, 1990. "EC agricultural trade policies towards developing countries," Kiel Working Papers 454, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Langhammer, Rolf J. & Hiemenz, Ulrich, 1990. "Regional integration among developing countries: opportunities, obstacles and options," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 416, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Koo, Won W. & Karemera, David, 1992. "Trade Creation and Diversion Effects of the U.S.-Canadian Free Trade Agreement," Agricultural Economics Reports 23345, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Bannister, Geoffrey & Low, Patrick, 1992. "Textiles and apparel in NAFTA : a case of constrained liberalization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 994, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:125:y:1989:i:1:p:61-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.