Partial equilibrium estimates of manufacturing trade creation and diversion due to NAFTA
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 6 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620163|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Baldwin, R E & Murray, Tracy, 1977. "MFN Tariff Reductions and Developing Country Trade Benefits under the GSP," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 87(345), pages 30-46, March.
- Kreinin, Mordechai E. & Plummer, Michael G., 1992. "Effects of economic integration in industrial countries on ASEAN and the Asian NIEs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 1345-1366, September.
- Kreinin, Mordechai E. & Plummer, Michael G., 1993. "A reply to Richard Pomfret's comment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 1439-1439, September.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott, 1994. "Western Hemisphere Economic Integration," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 75.
- de Melo, Jaime & Panagariya, Arvind & Rodrik, Dani, 1992.
"The New Regionalism: A Country Perspective,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
715, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Houthakker, Hendrik S & Magee, Stephen P, 1969. "Income and Price Elasticities in World Trade," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(2), pages 111-25, May.
- Pomfret, Richard, 1986. "MFN Tariff Reductions and Developing Country Trade Benefits under the GSP: A Comment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(382), pages 534-36, June.
- Pomfret, Richard, 1993. "Measuring the effects of economic integration on third countries: A comment on Kreinin and Plummer," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 1435-1437, September.
- Brown, D.K., 1992. "The Impact of a North American Free Trade Area: Applied General Equilibrium Models," Working Papers 311, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott, 1993. "NAFTA: An Assessment, Revised Edition," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 70.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott, 1992. "North American Free Trade: Issues and Recommendations," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 71.
- Richardson, Martin, 1993. "Endogenous protection and trade diversion," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3-4), pages 309-324, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecofin:v:6:y:1995:i:1:p:65-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.