Food shortage and international trade in food : Analysis of long-term trends
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 118 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mellor, John W, 1978. "Food Price Policy and Income Distribution in Low-Income Countries," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(1), pages 1-26, October.
- Sen, Amartya K, 1977. "Starvation and Exchange Entitlements: A General Approach and Its Application to the Great Bengal Famine," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 33-59, March.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 1974. "The Demand for Fertilizer in Developing Countries," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 03.
- Juergen Donges, 1976. "A comparative survey of industrialization policies in fifteen semi-industrial countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 112(4), pages 626-659, December.
- Peterson, Frederick M & Fisher, Anthony C, 1977. "The Exploitation of Extractive Resources: A Survey," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 87(348), pages 681-721, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:118:y:1982:i:2:p:338-365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.