Food Price Policy and Income Distribution in Low-Income Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nora Lustig, 2009.
"Coping with Rising Food Prices: Policy Dilemmas in the Developing World,"
164, Center for Global Development.
- Nora Lustig, 2009. "Coping with Rising Food Prices: Policy Dilemmas in the Developing World," Working Papers 2009-04, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Nora Lustig, 2009. "Coping with Rising Food Prices: Policy Dilemmas in the Developing World," Working Papers id:2241, eSocialSciences.
- Nora Lustig, 2009. "Coping with Rising Food Prices: Policy Dilemmas in the Developing World," Working Papers 0907, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Balagtas, Joseph Valdes & Bhandari, Humnath & Mohanty, Samarendu & Cabrera, Ellanie & Hossain, Mahabub, 2012. "Impact of a Commodity Price Spike on Poverty Dynamics: Evidence from a Panel of Rural Households in Bangladesh," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124225, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Rao, N. Chandrasekhara, 2004. "Aggregate Agricultural Supply Response in Andhra Pradesh," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 59(1).
- Paul Dorosh & Muhammad Khan Niazi & Hina Nazli, 2003. "Distributional Impacts of Agricultural Growth in Pakistan: A Multiplier Analysis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(3), pages 249-275.
- Francesco Caracciolo & Fabio Gaetano Santeramo, 2013.
"Price Trends and Income Inequalities: Will Sub-Saharan Africa Reduce the Gap?,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 25(1), pages 42-54, March.
- Francesco Caracciolo & Fabio Santeramo, 2013. "Price Trends and Income Inequalities: Will Sub-Saharan Africa Reduce the Gap?," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 25(1), pages 42-54.
- Caracciolo, Francesco & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2012. "Price trends and income inequalities: will Sub-Saharan-Africa reduce the gap?," MPRA Paper 45196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul A. Dorosh & John W. Mellor, 2013. "Why Agriculture Remains a Viable Means of Poverty Reduction in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Case of Ethiopia," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31(4), pages 419-441, July.
- Rangarajan, C., 1982. "Agricultural growth and industrial performance in India:," Research reports 33, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sanders, John H. & Lynam, John K., 1982. "Technological Change and Income Distribution in the Agriculture of Developing Countries: Some Issues and Strategies," 1982 Conference, August 24-September 2, 1982, Jakarta, Indonesia 182469, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Elleby, Christian, 2014.
"Poverty and Price Transmission,"
2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia
182722, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Elleby, Christian, 2015. "Poverty and Price Transmission," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211621, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christian Elleby, 2014. "Poverty and Price Transmission," IFRO Working Paper 2015/01, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Lele, Uma & Mellor, John W., 1988. "Agricultural Growth, its Determinants, and Their Relationship to World Development: an Overview," 1988 Conference, August 24-31, 1988, Buenos Aires, Argentina 183063, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ligon, Ethan & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2017. "Estimating the Relative Benefits of Agricultural Growth on the Distribution of Expenditures," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt3zh92962, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Wood, Benjamin D.K. & Nelson, Carl H. & Nogueira, Lia, 2012. "Poverty effects of food price escalation: The importance of substitution effects in Mexican households," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 77-85.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Tisdell, Clem, 1986.
"Market Analysis, Technical Change and Income Distribution in Semi-Subsistence Agriculture: the Case of Bangladesh,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(1).
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Tisdell, Clem, 1986. "Market analysis, technical change and income distribution in semi-subsistence agriculture: the case of Bangladesh," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Mellor, John W., 1982. "Agricultural Growth - Structures and Patterns," 1982 Conference, August 24-September 2, 1982, Jakarta, Indonesia 182449, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Joseph V. Balagtas & Humnath Bhandari & Ellanie R. Cabrera & Samarendu Mohanty & Mahabub Hossain, 2014. "Did the commodity price spike increase rural poverty? Evidence from a long-run panel in Bangladesh," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(3), pages 303-312, May.
- Lybbert, Travis J. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Narjisse, Hamid, 2002. "Market-based conservation and local benefits: the case of argan oil in Morocco," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 125-144, April.
- Mohsin, Asma & Zaman, Khalid, 2012. "Distributional effects of rising food prices in Pakistan: Evidence from HIES 2001–02 and 2005–06 survey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1986-1995.
- John W. Mellor & Chandrashekhar Ranade, 2006. "Why Does Agricultural Growth Dominate Poverty Reduction in Low- and Middle-income Countries?," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(2), pages 221-240.
- Paul Mosley & Sanzidur Rahman, 1999. "Impact of technological change on income distribution and poverty in Bangladesh agriculture: an empirical analysis," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(7), pages 935-955.
- Ranadev Banerji, 1982. "Food shortage and international trade in food : Analysis of long-term trends," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 118(2), pages 338-365, June.
- Minot, Nicholas & Goletti, Francesco, 2000. "Rice market liberalization and poverty in Viet Nam:," Research reports 114, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mellor, John W., 1985. "Dealing with the Uncertainty of Growing Food Imbalances: International Structures and National Policies," 1985 Conference, August 26-September 4, 1985, MÃ¡laga, Spain 182556, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Abedullah & Mubarak Ali, 2001. "Wheat Self-sufficiency in Different Policy Scenarios and Their Likely Impacts on Producers, Consumers, and the Public Exchequer," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 40(3), pages 203-223.
- Isik-Dikmelik, Aylin, 2006. "Trade reforms and welfare : an ex-post decomposition of income in Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4049, The World Bank.
- Dick, Hermann & Gerken, Egbert, 1985. "Exogenous sources of food insecurity in an open developing country," Kiel Working Papers 227, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:27:y:1978:i:1:p:1-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.