Investigation of Climatic Variability with Hybrid Statistical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Linyin Cheng & Amir AghaKouchak & Eric Gilleland & Richard Katz, 2014. "Non-stationary extreme value analysis in a changing climate," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 353-369, November.
- Jesús Otero & Jeremy Smith, 2007.
"The KPSS Test with Outliers,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 423-423, May.
- Otero, Jesus & Smith, Jeremy, 2003. "The KPSS Test with Outliers," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 690, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Schwert, G William, 2002.
"Tests for Unit Roots: A Monte Carlo Investigation,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 5-17, January.
- Y. Bolouri-Yazdeli & O. Bozorg Haddad & E. Fallah-Mehdipour & M. Mariño, 2014. "Evaluation of Real-Time Operation Rules in Reservoir Systems Operation," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(3), pages 715-729, February.
- M. Ahmadi & Omid Bozorg Haddad & M. Mariño, 2014. "Extraction of Flexible Multi-Objective Real-Time Reservoir Operation Rules," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(1), pages 131-147, January.
- Mahsa Jahandideh-Tehrani & Omid Bozorg Haddad & Hugo Loáiciga, 2015. "Hydropower Reservoir Management Under Climate Change: The Karoon Reservoir System," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 29(3), pages 749-770, February.
- Francisco Estrada & Pierre Perron, "undated". "Detection and attribution of climate change through econometric methods," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2013-015, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ralf Becker & Walter Enders & Junsoo Lee, 2006. "A Stationarity Test in the Presence of an Unknown Number of Smooth Breaks," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 381-409, May.
- Peter Sephton, 2008. "On the finite sample size and power of the generalized KPSS test in the presence of level breaks," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(11), pages 833-843.
- O. Haddad & M. Tabari & E. Fallah-Mehdipour & M. Mariño, 2013. "Groundwater Model Calibration by Meta-Heuristic Algorithms," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 27(7), pages 2515-2529, May.
More about this item
KeywordsUnit-root test; Stationary test; Hybrid statistical analysis (HSA) model; Stationarity; Long memory; Climate change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:waterr:v:31:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11269-016-1530-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.