Optimization of gene-environment networks in the presence of errors and uncertainty with Chebychev approximation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dinko Dimitrov & Stef Tijs & Rodica Branzei, 2003. "Shapley-like values for interval bankruptcy games," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, pages 1-8.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2003:i:9:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerhard-Wilhelm Weber & Aysun Tezel, 2007. "On generalized semi-infinite optimization of genetic networks," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, pages 65-77.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerhard-Wilhelm Weber & Erik Kropat & Basak Akteke-Öztürk & Zafer-Korcan Görgülü, 2009. "A survey on OR and mathematical methods applied on gene-environment networks," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 17(3), pages 315-341, September.
- Weber, Gerhard-Wilhelm & Defterli, Ozlem & Alparslan Gök, SIrma Zeynep & Kropat, Erik, 2011. "Modeling, inference and optimization of regulatory networks based on time series data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(1), pages 1-14, May.
More about this item
KeywordsComputational biology; Chebychev approximation; Generalized semi-infinite programming; DNA microarray experiment; Environment; Measurement errors; Uncertainty; Modeling; Dynamical system; Interval and matrix algebra; Structural stability; Regression; Splines; Conic (quadratic) programming; 93A30; 92D10; 90C34;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:16:y:2008:i:2:p:284-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .