On generalized semi-infinite optimization of genetic networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kanzi, N. & Nobakhtian, S., 2010. "Necessary optimality conditions for nonsmooth generalized semi-infinite programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(2), pages 253-261, September.
- Gerhard-Wilhelm Weber & Erik Kropat & Basak Akteke-Öztürk & Zafer-Korcan Görgülü, 2009. "A survey on OR and mathematical methods applied on gene-environment networks," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 17(3), pages 315-341, September.
- Stein, Oliver, 2012. "How to solve a semi-infinite optimization problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 312-320.
- G.-W. Weber & P. Taylan & S. Alparslan-Gök & S. Özöğür-Akyüz & B. Akteke-Öztürk, 2008. "Optimization of gene-environment networks in the presence of errors and uncertainty with Chebychev approximation," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 16(2), pages 284-318, December.
- Weber, Gerhard-Wilhelm & Defterli, Ozlem & Alparslan Gök, SIrma Zeynep & Kropat, Erik, 2011. "Modeling, inference and optimization of regulatory networks based on time series data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(1), pages 1-14, May.
- M. Diehl & B. Houska & O. Stein & P. Steuermann, 2013. "A lifting method for generalized semi-infinite programs based on lower level Wolfe duality," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 189-210, January.
More about this item
KeywordsComputational biology; Generalized semi-infinite programming; Mathematical modeling; Dynamical systems; Gene-expression data; Environment; Stability; 93A30; 92D10; 90C34;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:15:y:2007:i:1:p:65-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.