A survey on OR and mathematical methods applied on gene-environment networks
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 17 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/operations+research/journal/10100|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dinko Dimitrov & Stef Tijs & Rodica Branzei, 2003.
"Shapley-like values for interval bankruptcy games,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(9), pages 1-8.
- Tijs, S.H. & Brânzei, R., 2004. "Cost sharing in a joint project," Other publications TiSEM 38dc89bd-b4ec-43a6-bdef-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gerhard-Wilhelm Weber & Aysun Tezel, 2007. "On generalized semi-infinite optimization of genetic networks," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 65-77, July.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2003:i:9:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-142689 is not listed on IDEAS
- G.-W. Weber & P. Taylan & S. Alparslan-Gök & S. Özöğür-Akyüz & B. Akteke-Öztürk, 2008. "Optimization of gene-environment networks in the presence of errors and uncertainty with Chebychev approximation," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 284-318, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:cejnor:v:17:y:2009:i:3:p:315-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.