The Truncated Core for Games with Limited Aspirations
We define and study games with limited aspirations. In a game with limited aspirations there are upper bounds on the possible payoffs for some coalitions. These restrictions require adjustments in the definitions of solution concepts. In the current paper we study the effect of the restrictions on the core and define and study the so-called truncated core.
|Date of creation:||2007|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Department of Economics, The University of Melbourne, 4th Floor, FBE Building, Level 4, 111 Barry Street. Victoria, 3010, Australia|
Phone: +61 3 8344 8560
Fax: +61 3 8344 6899
Web page: http://fbe.unimelb.edu.au/economics
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brânzei, R. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Pickl, S. & Tijs, S.H., 2002.
"How to Cope with Division Problems under Interval Uncertainty of Claims?,"
2002-96, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Brânzei, R. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Pickl, S. & Tijs, S.H., 2004. "How to cope with division problems under interval uncertainty of claims?," Other publications TiSEM ded4eab4-b710-424b-a2cc-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Branzei,R. & Dimitrov,D. & Pickl,S. & Tijs,S., 2002. "How to cope with division problems under interval uncertainty of claims?," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 339, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2003:i:9:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dinko Dimitrov & Stef Tijs & Rodica Branzei, 2003. "Shapley-like values for interval bankruptcy games," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(9), pages 1-8.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:1010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Muntasha Meemnun Khan)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.