A lifting method for generalized semi-infinite programs based on lower level Wolfe duality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harald Günzel & Hubertus Jongen & Oliver Stein, 2007. "On the closure of the feasible set in generalized semi-infinite programming," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 15(3), pages 271-280, September.
- Gerhard-Wilhelm Weber & Aysun Tezel, 2007. "On generalized semi-infinite optimization of genetic networks," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 15(1), pages 65-77, July.
- Stein, Oliver, 2012. "How to solve a semi-infinite optimization problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 312-320.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:mathme:v:86:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00186-017-0591-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Volker Maag, 2015. "A collision detection approach for maximizing the material utilization," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 61(3), pages 761-781, July.
More about this item
KeywordsSemi-infinite optimization; Lower level duality; Lifting approach; Adaptive convexification; Mathematical program with complementarity constraints;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:54:y:2013:i:1:p:189-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.