Global optimization of generalized semi-infinite programs via restriction of the right hand side
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stein, Oliver & Still, Georg, 2002. "On generalized semi-infinite optimization and bilevel optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(3), pages 444-462, November.
- Alexander Mitsos, 2010. "Global solution of nonlinear mixed-integer bilevel programs," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 557-582, August.
- Still, G., 1999. "Generalized semi-infinite programming: Theory and methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 301-313, December.
- Harald Günzel & Hubertus Jongen & Oliver Stein, 2007. "On the closure of the feasible set in generalized semi-infinite programming," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 15(3), pages 271-280, September.
- Stein, Oliver, 2012. "How to solve a semi-infinite optimization problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 312-320.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:119:y:2018:i:c:p:99-117 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSIP; NLP; Slater point; Nonconvex; Global optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:61:y:2015:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .