Global optimization of generalized semi-infinite programs via restriction of the right hand side
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stein, Oliver & Still, Georg, 2002. "On generalized semi-infinite optimization and bilevel optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(3), pages 444-462, November.
- Alexander Mitsos, 2010. "Global solution of nonlinear mixed-integer bilevel programs," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 557-582, August.
- Still, G., 1999. "Generalized semi-infinite programming: Theory and methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 301-313, December.
- Harald Günzel & Hubertus Jongen & Oliver Stein, 2007. "On the closure of the feasible set in generalized semi-infinite programming," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 15(3), pages 271-280, September.
- Stein, Oliver, 2012. "How to solve a semi-infinite optimization problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 312-320.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:119:y:2018:i:c:p:99-117 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSIP; NLP; Slater point; Nonconvex; Global optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:61:y:2015:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.