On the closure of the feasible set in generalized semi-infinite programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:mathme:v:86:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00186-017-0591-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Mitsos & Angelos Tsoukalas, 2015. "Global optimization of generalized semi-infinite programs via restriction of the right hand side," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Stein, Oliver, 2012. "How to solve a semi-infinite optimization problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 312-320.
- M. Beatrice Lignola & Jacqueline Morgan, 2017.
"Inner Regularizations and Viscosity Solutions for Pessimistic Bilevel Optimization Problems,"
Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications,
Springer, vol. 173(1), pages 183-202, April.
- M. Beatrice Lignola & Jacqueline Morgan, 2016. "Inner Regularizations and Viscosity Solutions for Pessimistic Bilevel Optimization Problems," CSEF Working Papers 435, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- M. Diehl & B. Houska & O. Stein & P. Steuermann, 2013. "A lifting method for generalized semi-infinite programs based on lower level Wolfe duality," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 189-210, January.
More about this item
KeywordsSemi-infinite programming; Feasible set; Projection; Genericity; 90C34; 90C46; 90C31; 90C47;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:cejnor:v:15:y:2007:i:3:p:271-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.