On generalized semi-infinite optimization and bilevel optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Still, G., 1999. "Generalized semi-infinite programming: Theory and methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 301-313, December.
- Jan-J. Rückmann & Oliver Stein, 2001. "On Linear and Linearized Generalized Semi-Infinite Optimization Problems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 191-208, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lopez, Marco & Still, Georg, 2007. "Semi-infinite programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(2), pages 491-518, July.
- Alexander Mitsos & Angelos Tsoukalas, 2015. "Global optimization of generalized semi-infinite programs via restriction of the right hand side," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 1-17, January.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:137:y:2008:i:2:d:10.1007_s10957-008-9352-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Geletu, Abebe & Hoffmann, Armin, 2004. "A conceptual method for solving generalized semi-infinite programming problems via global optimization by exact discontinuous penalization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 3-15, August.
- Zhu, Y. & Huang, G.H. & Li, Y.P. & He, L. & Zhang, X.X., 2011. "An interval full-infinite mixed-integer programming method for planning municipal energy systems - A case study of Beijing," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(8), pages 2846-2862, August.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:169:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s10957-016-0862-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stein, Oliver, 2012. "How to solve a semi-infinite optimization problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 312-320.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:138:y:2008:i:3:d:10.1007_s10957-008-9385-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:joptap:v:141:y:2009:i:2:d:10.1007_s10957-008-9475-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- P. Guo & G. Huang & L. He & H. Zhu, 2009. "Interval-parameter Two-stage Stochastic Semi-infinite Programming: Application to Water Resources Management under Uncertainty," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 23(5), pages 1001-1023, March.
- Volker Maag, 2015. "A collision detection approach for maximizing the material utilization," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 61(3), pages 761-781, July.
- Oliver Stein, 2012. "Comments on: Stability in linear optimization and related topics. A personal tour," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(2), pages 265-266, July.
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:68:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10898-016-0476-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- S. Dempe & S. Franke, 2016. "On the solution of convex bilevel optimization problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 63(3), pages 685-703, April.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:137:y:2008:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-007-9283-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Guangmin & Gao, Ziyou & Xu, Meng & Sun, Huijun, 2014. "Joint link-based credit charging and road capacity improvement in continuous network design problem," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 1-14.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:146:y:2010:i:2:d:10.1007_s10957-010-9674-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:joptap:v:173:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-017-1085-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Polyxeni-Margarita Kleniati & Claire Adjiman, 2014. "Branch-and-Sandwich: a deterministic global optimization algorithm for optimistic bilevel programming problems. Part I: Theoretical development," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 425-458, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:142:y:2002:i:3:p:444-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.