Generalized semi-infinite programming: Theory and methods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beasley, J. E., 1992. "A heuristic for Euclidean and rectilinear Steiner problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 284-292, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:mathme:v:86:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00186-017-0591-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haase, Sabrina & Süss, Philipp & Schwientek, Jan & Teichert, Katrin & Preusser, Tobias, 2012. "Radiofrequency ablation planning: An application of semi-infinite modelling techniques," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(3), pages 856-864.
- Lopez, Marco & Still, Georg, 2007. "Semi-infinite programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(2), pages 491-518, July.
- O. Kostyukova & T. Tchemisova, 2012. "Implicit optimality criterion for convex SIP problem with box constrained index set," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(2), pages 475-502, July.
- Alexander Mitsos & Angelos Tsoukalas, 2015. "Global optimization of generalized semi-infinite programs via restriction of the right hand side," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Lou, Yingyan & Yin, Yafeng & Lawphongpanich, Siriphong, 2010. "Robust congestion pricing under boundedly rational user equilibrium," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 15-28, January.
- Geletu, Abebe & Hoffmann, Armin, 2004. "A conceptual method for solving generalized semi-infinite programming problems via global optimization by exact discontinuous penalization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 3-15, August.
- Stein, Oliver & Still, Georg, 2002. "On generalized semi-infinite optimization and bilevel optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(3), pages 444-462, November.
- Kanzi, N. & Nobakhtian, S., 2010. "Necessary optimality conditions for nonsmooth generalized semi-infinite programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(2), pages 253-261, September.
- Stein, Oliver, 2012. "How to solve a semi-infinite optimization problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 312-320.
- Birbil, S.I. & Bouza, G. & Frenk, J.B.G. & Still, G.J., 2003. "Equilibrium Constrained Optimization Problems," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-085-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Birbil, S.I. & Bouza, G. & Frenk, J.B.G. & Still, G., 2006. "Equilibrium constrained optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(3), pages 1108-1127, March.
- Volker Maag, 2015. "A collision detection approach for maximizing the material utilization," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 61(3), pages 761-781, July.
- Birbil, S.I. & Bouza, G. & Frenk, J.B.G. & Still, G.J., 2003. "Equilibrium Constrained Optimization Problems," Econometric Institute Research Papers ERS-2003-085-LIS, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Ilker Birbil, S. & Gürkan, G. & Listes, O.L., 2004. "Simulation-Based Solution of Stochastic Mathematical Programs with Complementarity Constraints : Sample-Path Analysis," Discussion Paper 2004-25, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- He, Li & Huang, Guo H. & Lu, Hongwei, 2011. "Bivariate interval semi-infinite programming with an application to environmental decision-making analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(3), pages 452-465, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:119:y:1999:i:2:p:301-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.