Global solution of nonlinear mixed-integer bilevel programs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan, Rong-Hong & Chern, Maw-Sheng, 1994. "Nonlinear integer bilevel programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 574-587, February.
- Zeynep Gümüş & Christodoulos Floudas, 2005. "Global optimization of mixed-integer bilevel programming problems," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 181-212, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Mitsos & Angelos Tsoukalas, 2015. "Global optimization of generalized semi-infinite programs via restriction of the right hand side," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 1-17, January.
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:68:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10898-016-0478-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:transp:v:44:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11116-015-9674-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transe:v:109:y:2018:i:c:p:99-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- S. Siddiqui & S. Gabriel, 2013. "An SOS1-Based Approach for Solving MPECs with a Natural Gas Market Application," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 205-227, June.
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:68:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10898-016-0476-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:69:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10898-016-0463-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Polyxeni-Margarita Kleniati & Claire Adjiman, 2014. "Branch-and-Sandwich: a deterministic global optimization algorithm for optimistic bilevel programming problems. Part I: Theoretical development," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 425-458, November.
More about this item
KeywordsBilevel program; Nonconvex; Global optimization; Mixed-integer; MINLP; Parametric optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:47:y:2010:i:4:p:557-582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .