Model-free model-fitting and predictive distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Bickel & Bo Li & Alexandre Tsybakov & Sara Geer & Bin Yu & Teófilo Valdés & Carlos Rivero & Jianqing Fan & Aad Vaart, 2006. "Regularization in statistics," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 15(2), pages 271-344, September.
- Joel L. Horowitz, 1998. "Bootstrap Methods for Median Regression Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(6), pages 1327-1352, November.
- Sheng Shi, 1991. "Local bootstrap," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 43(4), pages 667-676, December.
- Timothy L. McMurry & Dimitris N. Politis, 2010. "Banded and tapered estimates for autocovariance matrices and the linear process bootstrap," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(6), pages 471-482, November.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, December.
- Racine, Jeffrey S., 2008. "Nonparametric Econometrics: A Primer," Foundations and Trends(R) in Econometrics, now publishers, vol. 3(1), pages 1-88, March.
- Yongmiao Hong & Halbert White, 2005. "Asymptotic Distribution Theory for Nonparametric Entropy Measures of Serial Dependence," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 73(3), pages 837-901, May.
- Olive, David J., 2007. "Prediction intervals for regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 3115-3122, March.
- Dai, J. & Sperlich, S., 2010. "Simple and effective boundary correction for kernel densities and regression with an application to the world income and Engel curve estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2487-2497, November.
- Politis, Dimitris N, 2010. "Model-free Model-fitting and Predictive Distributions," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt67j6s174, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Hahn, Jinyong, 1995. "Bootstrapping Quantile Regression Estimators," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 105-121, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Dimitris N. Politis & Anders Rahbek & Michael Wolf & Dan Wunderli, 2015. "Recent developments in bootstrap methods for dependent data," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 352-376, May.
- Pan, Li & Politis, Dimitris N, 2014. "Bootstrap prediction intervals for linear, nonlinear, and nonparametric autoregressions," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt67h5s74t, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Pan, Li & Politis, Dimitris, 2014. "Bootstrap prediction intervals for Markov processes," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt7555757g, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Stefan Sperlich, 2013. "Comments on: Model-free model-fitting and predictive distributions," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(2), pages 227-233, June.
- Pan, Li & Politis, Dimitris N., 2016. "Bootstrap prediction intervals for Markov processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 467-494.
More about this item
KeywordsBootstrap; Cross-validation; Frequentist prediction; Heteroskedasticity; Nonparametric estimation; Prediction intervals; Regression; Smoothing; Transformations; 62G99; 62G08; 62G09;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:22:y:2013:i:2:p:183-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.