Bootstrap prediction intervals for Markov processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lorenzo Pascual & Juan Romo & Esther Ruiz, 2004.
"Bootstrap predictive inference for ARIMA processes,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 449-465, July.
- Ruiz, Esther & Romo, Juan & Pascual, L., 1999. "Bootstrap Predictive Inference for Arima Processes," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6283, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- M. Rajarshi, 1990. "Bootstrap in Markov-sequences based on estimates of transition density," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 42(2), pages 253-268, June.
- Masarotto, Guido, 1990. "Bootstrap prediction intervals for autoregressions," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 229-239, July.
- Dimitris Politis, 2013. "Model-free model-fitting and predictive distributions," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(2), pages 183-221, June.
- Dimitris Politis, 2013. "Rejoinder on: Model-free model-fitting and predictive distributions," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(2), pages 240-250, June.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355, December.
- Olive, David J., 2007. "Prediction intervals for regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 3115-3122, March.
- Politis, Dimitris N, 2010. "Model-free Model-fitting and Predictive Distributions," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt67j6s174, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Michael Wolf & Dan Wunderli, 2012. "Bootstrap joint prediction regions," ECON - Working Papers 064, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised May 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial and Behavioral Sciences;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2015-01-14 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:ucsdec:qt7555757g. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deucsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.