Bootstrap in Markov-sequences based on estimates of transition density
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Parr, William C., 1985. "The bootstrap: Some large sample theory and connections with robustness," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 97-100, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stanislav Anatolyev & Andrey Vasnev, 2002. "Markov chain approximation in bootstrapping autoregressions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(19), pages 1-8.
- A. Talha Yalta, 2013. "Small Sample Bootstrap Inference of Level Relationships in the Presence of Autocorrelated Errors: A Large Scale Simulation Study and an Application in Energy Demand," Working Papers 1301, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Neumann, Michael H., 1997. "On robustness of model-based bootstrap schemes in nonparametric time series analysis," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,88, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2002:i:19:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pan, Li & Politis, Dimitris N., 2016. "Bootstrap prediction intervals for Markov processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 467-494.
- Fernandes, Marcelo, 2006. "Financial crashes as endogenous jumps: estimation, testing and forecasting," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 111-141, January.
- Manzan, Sebastiano & Zerom, Dawit, 2008. "A bootstrap-based non-parametric forecast density," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 535-550.
- Efstathios Paparoditis & Dimitris Politis, 2000. "The Local Bootstrap for Kernel Estimators under General Dependence Conditions," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 52(1), pages 139-159, March.
- Pan, Li & Politis, Dimitris, 2014. "Bootstrap prediction intervals for Markov processesÂ," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt7555757g, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Bertail, Patrice & Clemencon, Stephan, 2008. "Approximate regenerative-block bootstrap for Markov chains," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 2739-2756, January.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Falbo, Paolo & Pelizzari, Cristian, 2017.
"Relevant states and memory in Markov chain bootstrapping and simulation,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 256(1), pages 163-177.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Falbo, Paolo & Pelizzari, Cristian, 2013. "Relevant States and Memory in Markov Chain Bootstrapping and Simulation," MPRA Paper 46250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Talha Yalta, 2016. "Bootstrap Inference of Level Relationships in the Presence of Serially Correlated Errors: A Large Scale Simulation Study and an Application in Energy Demand," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 48(2), pages 339-366, August.
- Manzan, S. & Zerom, D., 2005. "A Multi-Step Forecast Density," CeNDEF Working Papers 05-05, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Sherman, Michael & Carlstein, Edward, 2004. "Confidence intervals based on estimators with unknown rates of convergence," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 123-139, May.
- Corradi, Valentina & Distaso, Walter & Fernandes, Marcelo, 2012. "International market links and volatility transmission," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 117-141.
More about this item
KeywordsVariance estimation; Bootstrap; non-para-metrics; Markov-sequences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:42:y:1990:i:2:p:253-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .