Bootstrap in Markov-sequences based on estimates of transition density
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Parr, William C., 1985. "The bootstrap: Some large sample theory and connections with robustness," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 97-100, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stanislav Anatolyev & Andrey Vasnev, 2002. "Markov chain approximation in bootstrapping autoregressions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(19), pages 1-8.
- Manzan, S. & Zerom, D., 2005. "A Multi-Step Forecast Density," CeNDEF Working Papers 05-05, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2002:i:19:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manzan, Sebastiano & Zerom, Dawit, 2008. "A bootstrap-based non-parametric forecast density," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 535-550.
- Efstathios Paparoditis & Dimitris Politis, 2000. "The Local Bootstrap for Kernel Estimators under General Dependence Conditions," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 52(1), pages 139-159, March.
- Sebastian Schweer, 2016. "A Goodness-of-Fit Test for Integer-Valued Autoregressive Processes," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 77-98, January.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Falbo, Paolo & Pelizzari, Cristian, 2017.
"Relevant states and memory in Markov chain bootstrapping and simulation,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 256(1), pages 163-177.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Falbo, Paolo & Pelizzari, Cristian, 2013. "Relevant States and Memory in Markov Chain Bootstrapping and Simulation," MPRA Paper 46250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pan, Li & Politis, Dimitris N., 2016. "Bootstrap prediction intervals for Markov processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 467-494.
- Pan, Li & Politis, Dimitris, 2014. "Bootstrap prediction intervals for Markov processesÂ," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt7555757g, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Bertail, Patrice & Clemencon, Stephan, 2008. "Approximate regenerative-block bootstrap for Markov chains," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 2739-2756, January.
- Sherman, Michael & Carlstein, Edward, 2004. "Confidence intervals based on estimators with unknown rates of convergence," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 123-139, May.
- Corradi, Valentina & Distaso, Walter & Fernandes, Marcelo, 2012. "International market links and volatility transmission," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 117-141.
- A. Talha Yalta, 2016. "Bootstrap Inference of Level Relationships in the Presence of Serially Correlated Errors: A Large Scale Simulation Study and an Application in Energy Demand," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 48(2), pages 339-366, August.
- A. Talha Yalta, 2013. "Small Sample Bootstrap Inference of Level Relationships in the Presence of Autocorrelated Errors: A Large Scale Simulation Study and an Application in Energy Demand," Working Papers 1301, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Neumann, Michael H., 1997. "On robustness of model-based bootstrap schemes in nonparametric time series analysis," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,88, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Fernandes, Marcelo, 2006. "Financial crashes as endogenous jumps: estimation, testing and forecasting," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 111-141, January.
More about this item
KeywordsVariance estimation; Bootstrap; non-para-metrics; Markov-sequences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:42:y:1990:i:2:p:253-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.