Report NEP-ECM-2015-01-14This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- YAMAZAKI, Daisuke & KUROZUMI, Eiji, 2014. "Improving the Finite Sample Performance of Tests for a Shift in Mean," Discussion Papers 2014-16, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Chen, Xi & Plotnikova, Tatiana, 2014. "Retrieving initial capital distributions from panel data," MPRA Paper 61154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xiaohong Chen & Timothy M. Christensen, 2014. "Optimal Uniform Convergence Rates and Asymptotic Normality for Series Estimators under Weak Dependence and Weak Conditions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1976, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Costantini, Mauro & Gunter, Ulrich & Kunst, Robert M., 2014. "Forecast combinations in a DSGE-VAR lab," Economics Series 309, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Ranjani Atukorala & Maxwell L. King & Sivagowry Sriananthakumar, 2014. "Applications of Information Measures to Assess Convergence in the Central Limit Theorem," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 29/14, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Nikolay Arefiev, 2014. "A Theory Of Data-Oriented Identification With A Svar Application," HSE Working papers WP BRP 79/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Timothy B. Armstrong, 2014. "A Note on Minimax Testing and Confidence Intervals in Moment Inequality Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1975, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Frank Kleibergen & Zhaoguo Zhan, 2014. "Unexplained factors and their effects on second pass R-squared’s," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 14-05, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Arne Risa Hole & Hong Il Yoo, 2014. "The use of heuristic optimization algorithms to facilitate maximum simulated likelihood estimation of random parameter logit models," Working Papers 2014021, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Deuchert, Eva & Huber, Martin, 2014. "A cautionary tale about control variables in IV estimation," Economics Working Paper Series 1439, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Chudik, Alexander & Grossman, Valerie & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2014. "A multi-country approach to forecasting output growth using PMIs," Globalization Institute Working Papers 213, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Tom Boot & Andreas Pick, 2014. "Optimal forecasts from Markov switching models," DNB Working Papers 452, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Vogt, Erik, 2014. "Option-implied term structures," Staff Reports 706, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Jan 2016.
- von der Lippe, Peter, 2014. "The Stochastic Approach to Index Numbers: Needless and Useless," MPRA Paper 60839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krueger, Fabian & Clark, Todd E. & Ravazzolo, Francesco, 2015. "Using Entropic Tilting to Combine BVAR Forecasts with External Nowcasts," Working Papers (Old Series) 1439, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Pan, Li & Politis, Dimitris, 2014. "Bootstrap prediction intervals for Markov processes," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt7555757g, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Richard K. Mansfield, 2014. "Group-Average Observables as Controls for Sorting on Unobservables When Estimating Group Treatment Effects: the Case of School and Neighborhood Effects," NBER Working Papers 20781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.