Error management culture and turnover intent among food and beverage employees in deluxe hotels: the mediating effect of job satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Ching-Fu, 2006. "Job satisfaction, organizational commitment, and flight attendantsâ€™ turnover intentions: A note," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 274-276.
- Philip R. P. Coelho & James E. McClure, 2004. "Learning from Failure," Working Papers 200402, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2005.
- Zheng, Wei & Yang, Baiyin & McLean, Gary N., 2010. "Linking organizational culture, structure, strategy, and organizational effectiveness: Mediating role of knowledge management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(7), pages 763-771, July.
- Mercedes Rodriguez & David Doloreux & Richard Shearmur, 2016. "Innovation strategies, innovator types and openness: a study of KIBS firms in Spain," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(3), pages 629-649, September.
- Daniel Palacios-Marques & Ignacio Gil-Pechuán & Seongbae Lim, 2011. "Improving human capital through knowledge management practices in knowledge-intensive business services," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 5(2), pages 99-112, June.
- repec:eee:touman:v:41:y:2014:i:c:p:129-140 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsError management culture; Job satisfaction; Turnover intent; Food and beverage employee; Deluxe hotel;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:svcbiz:v:11:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11628-016-0330-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Andrew Huffard) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andrew Huffard to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.