Good Job, Good Life? Working Conditions and Quality of Life in Europe
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 99 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Petra Böhnke, 2008. "Does Society Matter? Life Satisfaction in the Enlarged Europe," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 87(2), pages 189-210, June.
- van Praag, B. M. S. & Frijters, P. & Ferrer-i-Carbonell, A., 2003.
"The anatomy of subjective well-being,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 29-49, May.
- Max Haller & Markus Hadler, 2006. "How Social Relations and Structures can Produce Happiness and Unhappiness: An International Comparative Analysis," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 75(2), pages 169-216, 01.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2007.
"Is Well-Being U-Shaped over the Life Cycle?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3075, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew Oswald, 2007. "Is Well-being U-Shaped over the Life Cycle?," NBER Working Papers 12935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2007. "Is Well-being U-Shaped over the Life Cycle?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 826, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Lucie Davoine & Christine Erhel, 2006. "Monitoring Employment Quality in Europe: European Employment Strategy Indicators and Beyond," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00272015, HAL.
- Robert Cummins, 1996. "The domains of life satisfaction: An attempt to order chaos," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 303-328, January.
- M. Sirgy & David Efraty & Phillip Siegel & Dong-Jin Lee, 2001. "A New Measure of Quality of Work Life (QWL) Based on Need Satisfaction and Spillover Theories," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 241-302, September.
- Clark, Andrew E., 2001. "What really matters in a job? Hedonic measurement using quit data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 223-242, May.
- Joseph Rode & Janet Near, 2005. "Spillover Between Work Attitudes and Overall Life Attitudes: Myth or Reality?," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 79-109, 03.
- Ruut Veenhoven, 1996. "Developments in satisfaction-research," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 1-46, January.
- Oswald, Andrew J. & Wu, Stephen, 2010. "Objective Confirmation of Subjective Measures of Human Well-being: Evidence from the USA," IZA Discussion Papers 4695, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vicente Royuela & Jordi López-Tamayo & Jordi Suriñach, 2008.
"The Institutional vs. the Academic Definition of the Quality of Work Life. What is the Focus of the European Commission?,"
Social Indicators Research,
Springer, vol. 86(3), pages 401-415, May.
- Vicente Royuela & Jordi Lopez-Tamayo & Jordi Suriñach, 2007. "The institutional vs. the academic definition of the quality of work life. What is the focus of the European Commission?," IREA Working Papers 200713, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jul 2007.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2004. "How Important is Methodology for the estimates of the determinants of Happiness?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(497), pages 641-659, 07.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:99:y:2010:i:2:p:205-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.