The domains of life satisfaction: An attempt to order chaos
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2002:92:10:1648-1652_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Franks, Peter & Gold, Marthe R. & Fiscella, Kevin, 2003. "Sociodemographics, self-rated health, and mortality in the US," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(12), pages 2505-2514, June.
- Jylhä, Marja, 2009. "What is self-rated health and why does it predict mortality? Towards a unified conceptual model," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 307-316, August.
- Reimann, Joachim O. F. & Talavera, Gregory A. & Salmon, Michelle & Nuñez, Joseph A. & Velasquez, Roberto J., 2004. "Cultural competence among physicians treating Mexican Americans who have diabetes: a structural model," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(11), pages 2195-2205, December.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1982:72:8:800-808_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas A. Arcury & Ronny A. Bell & Beverly M. Snively & Shannon L. Smith & Anne H. Skelly & Lindsay K. Wetmore & Sara A. Quandt, 2006. "Complementary and Alternative Medicine Use as Health Self-Management: Rural Older Adults With Diabetes," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 61(2), pages 62-70.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:38:y:1996:i:3:p:303-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .