The institutional vs. the academic definition of the quality of work life. What is the focus of the European Commission?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Vicente Royuela & Jordi López-Tamayo & Jordi Suriñach, 2008. "The Institutional vs. the Academic Definition of the Quality of Work Life. What is the Focus of the European Commission?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 86(3), pages 401-415, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Pierre Martel & Gilles Dupuis, 2006. "Quality of Work Life: Theoretical and Methodological Problems, and Presentation of a New Model and Measuring Instrument," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 333-368, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-08-08 (European Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2007-08-08 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ira:wpaper:200713. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alicia García). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubaes.html .