Results of a Quality of Work Life Index in Spain. A Comparison of Survey Results and Aggregate Social Indicators
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 90 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean-Pierre Martel & Gilles Dupuis, 2006. "Quality of Work Life: Theoretical and Methodological Problems, and Presentation of a New Model and Measuring Instrument," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 333-368, 06.
- Vicente Royuela & Jordi Suriñach & Mónica Reyes, 2003. "Measuring Quality of Life in Small Areas Over Different Periods of Time," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 51-74, October.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1999.
"The Changing Distribution of Job Satisfaction,"
NBER Working Papers
7332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rannia Leontaridi & Peter Sloane, 2001. "Measuring The Quality Of Jobs," LoWER Working Papers wp7, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Andrew E. Clark, 1998. "Measures of Job Satisfaction: What Makes a Good Job? Evidence from OECD Countries," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 34, OECD Publishing.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:90:y:2009:i:2:p:225-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.