Application of Big Data and Analytic Network Process for the Adaptive Reuse Strategies of School Land
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kyparisis, George J. & Gupta, Sushil K. & Ip, Chi-Ming, 1996. "Project selection with discounted returns and multiple constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 87-96, October.
- Måns Nilsson & Holger Dalkmann, 2001. "Decision Making And Strategic Environmental Assessment," Journal of Environmental Assessment Policy and Management (JEAPM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(03), pages 305-327.
- Jerry Zoffer & Asma Bahurmoz & Mohammed K. Hamid & Marcel Minutolo & Thomas Saaty, 2008. "Synthesis of Complex Criteria Decision Making: A Case Towards a Consensus Agreement for a Middle East Conflict Resolution," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 17(5), pages 363-385, September.
- Yoram Wind & Thomas L. Saaty, 1980. "Marketing Applications of the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(7), pages 641-658, July.
- Phipps, Alan G., 2008. "Reuses of closed schools in Windsor, Ontario," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 18-30, March.
- Cho, Keun-Tae & Kwon, Cheol-Shin, 2004. "Hierarchies with dependence of technological alternatives: A cross-impact hierarchy process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 420-432, July.
- Saaty, Thomas L. & Takizawa, Masahiro, 1986. "Dependence and independence: From linear hierarchies to nonlinear networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 229-237, August.
- Thomas L. Saaty & Luis G. Vargas, 2013. "Decision Making with the Analytic Network Process," International Series in Operations Research and Management Science, Springer, edition 2, number 978-1-4614-7279-7, March.
- Kleine, A., 2004. "A general model framework for DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 17-23, February.
More about this item
KeywordsReuse of school land; Analytic network process; Big data; Quality of urban life;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:142:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-018-1951-y. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.