Reuses of closed schools in Windsor, Ontario
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christopher A De Sousa, 2002. "Measuring the public costs and benefits of brownfield versus greenfield development in the Greater Toronto area," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(2), pages 251-280, March.
- Kathleen Adams, E. & Porell, Frank W. & Robbins, James D., 1996. "Estimating the utilization impacts of hospital closures through hospital choice models: a comparison of disaggregate and aggregate models," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 139-153, June.
- McGrath, Daniel T., 2000. "Urban Industrial Land Redevelopment and Contamination Risk," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 414-442, May.
- A G Phipps & P M Anglin, 1993.
"A Rational Economic Analysis of Public-School Closings in Saskatoon,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 25(3), pages 339-355, March.
- A G Phipps & P M Anglin, 1993. "A rational economic analysis of public-school closings in Saskatoon," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(3), pages 339-355, March.
- Timothy Moss, 2003. "Utilities, Land-Use Change, and Urban Development: Brownfield Sites as â€˜Cold-Spotsâ€™ of Infrastructure Networks in Berlin," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 35(3), pages 511-529, March.
- Braid, Ralph M., 2001. "Spatial Growth and Redevelopment with Perfect Foresight and Durable Housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 425-452, May.
- David Adams & Alan Disberry & Norman Hutchison & Thomas Munjoma, 2001. "Ownership constraints to brownfield redevelopment," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(3), pages 453-477, March.
- Rosenthal Stuart S. & Helsley Robert W., 1994. "Redevelopment and the Urban Land Price Gradient," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 182-200, March.
- Munneke, Henry J., 1996. "Redevelopment Decisions for Commercial and Industrial Properties," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 229-253, March.
- Alan W. Evans, 1999. "On Minimum Rents: Part 2, A Modern Interpretation," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 36(13), pages 2305-2315, December.
- S P Pinch, 1989. "The restructuring thesis and the study of public services," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 21(7), pages 905-926, July.
- Tom Kauko, 2004. "Sign value, topophilia, and the locational component in property prices," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(5), pages 859-878, May.
- C.D. Adams & A.E. Baum & B.D. MacGregor, 1988. "The Availability of Land for Inner City Development: A Case Study of Inner Manchester," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 25(1), pages 62-76, February.
- Timothy Moss, 2003. "Utilities, land-use change, and urban development: brownfield sites as 'cold-spots' of infrastructure networks in Berlin," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(3), pages 511-529, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:42:y:2008:i:1:p:18-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.