Reuses of closed schools in Windsor, Ontario
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Munneke, Henry J., 1996. "Redevelopment Decisions for Commercial and Industrial Properties," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 229-253, March.
- Christopher A De Sousa, 2002. "Measuring the public costs and benefits of brownfield versus greenfield development in the Greater Toronto area," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(2), pages 251-280, March.
- Alan W. Evans, 1999. "On Minimum Rents: Part 2, A Modern Interpretation," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 36(13), pages 2305-2315, December.
- Kathleen Adams, E. & Porell, Frank W. & Robbins, James D., 1996. "Estimating the utilization impacts of hospital closures through hospital choice models: a comparison of disaggregate and aggregate models," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 139-153, June.
- S P Pinch, 1989. "The restructuring thesis and the study of public services," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 21(7), pages 905-926, July.
- McGrath, Daniel T., 2000. "Urban Industrial Land Redevelopment and Contamination Risk," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 414-442, May.
- A G Phipps & P M Anglin, 1993.
"A rational economic analysis of public-school closings in Saskatoon,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(3), pages 339-355, March.
- A G Phipps & P M Anglin, 1993. "A Rational Economic Analysis of Public-School Closings in Saskatoon," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 25(3), pages 339-355, March.
- Tom Kauko, 2004. "Sign value, topophilia, and the locational component in property prices," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(5), pages 859-878, May.
- Timothy Moss, 2003. "Utilities, Land-Use Change, and Urban Development: Brownfield Sites as â€˜Cold-Spotsâ€™ of Infrastructure Networks in Berlin," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 35(3), pages 511-529, March.
- C.D. Adams & A.E. Baum & B.D. MacGregor, 1988. "The Availability of Land for Inner City Development: A Case Study of Inner Manchester," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 25(1), pages 62-76, February.
- Braid, Ralph M., 2001. "Spatial Growth and Redevelopment with Perfect Foresight and Durable Housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 425-452, May.
- David Adams & Alan Disberry & Norman Hutchison & Thomas Munjoma, 2001. "Ownership constraints to brownfield redevelopment," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(3), pages 453-477, March.
- Timothy Moss, 2003. "Utilities, land-use change, and urban development: brownfield sites as 'cold-spots' of infrastructure networks in Berlin," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(3), pages 511-529, March.
- Rosenthal Stuart S. & Helsley Robert W., 1994. "Redevelopment and the Urban Land Price Gradient," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 182-200, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:42:y:2008:i:1:p:18-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.