Reuses of closed schools in Windsor, Ontario
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S P Pinch, 1989. "The Restructuring Thesis and the Study of Public Services," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 21(7), pages 905-926, July.
- David Adams & Alan Disberry & Norman Hutchison & Thomas Munjoma, 2001. "Ownership Constraints to Brownfield Redevelopment," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 33(3), pages 453-477, March.
- Munneke, Henry J., 1996. "Redevelopment Decisions for Commercial and Industrial Properties," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 229-253, March.
- Tom Kauko, 2004. "Sign Value, Topophilia, and the Locational Component in Property Prices," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 36(5), pages 859-878, May.
- Alan W. Evans, 1999. "On Minimum Rents: Part 2, A Modern Interpretation," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 36(13), pages 2305-2315, December.
- Kathleen Adams, E. & Porell, Frank W. & Robbins, James D., 1996. "Estimating the utilization impacts of hospital closures through hospital choice models: a comparison of disaggregate and aggregate models," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 139-153, June.
- McGrath, Daniel T., 2000. "Urban Industrial Land Redevelopment and Contamination Risk," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 414-442, May.
- A G Phipps & P M Anglin, 1993. "A Rational Economic Analysis of Public-School Closings in Saskatoon," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 25(3), pages 339-355, March.
- Timothy Moss, 2003. "Utilities, Land-Use Change, and Urban Development: Brownfield Sites as â€˜Cold-Spotsâ€™ of Infrastructure Networks in Berlin," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 35(3), pages 511-529, March.
- C.D. Adams & A.E. Baum & B.D. MacGregor, 1988. "The Availability of Land for Inner City Development: A Case Study of Inner Manchester," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 25(1), pages 62-76, February.
- Braid, Ralph M., 2001. "Spatial Growth and Redevelopment with Perfect Foresight and Durable Housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 425-452, May.
- Rosenthal Stuart S. & Helsley Robert W., 1994. "Redevelopment and the Urban Land Price Gradient," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 182-200, March.
- Christopher A De Sousa, 2002. "Measuring the Public Costs and Benefits of Brownfield versus Greenfield Development in the Greater Toronto Area," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 29(2), pages 251-280, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jhong-You Huang & Wann-Ming Wey, 2019. "Application of Big Data and Analytic Network Process for the Adaptive Reuse Strategies of School Land," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 142(3), pages 1075-1102, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:42:y:2008:i:1:p:18-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.